Main Menu

AFL Dynasty Draft

Started by Maca24, March 27, 2011, 09:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pothead

i need a good backman so i will take karmichael hunt  :P   no i wil actually take jared rivers i think he is a great backman and is 26 six at the moment still has a good 5 or 6 years left in him at least

Hulmie

I am going to go ahead and choose the biggest X-Factor in the AFL Steve Johnson. He is an absolute gun he is probably the best half forward flanker in the game.

FB. ? B.Lake ?
HB. ? ? ?
C. ? J.Selwood
HF. S.Johnson M.Pavlich ?
FF. ? ? ?
FOL. ? ? ?
I/C. ? ? ?

Justin Bieber

Not bad picks ;). Rivers quite out there for me :P.

Mine will be up soon.

Andrew3737

I was flipping between Didak and Johnson. Chose Didak due to his ability to get his hands on the ball more. Also, I think Didaks low point is higher then Steve J's low point, which is a big thing  for me imo.

Justin Bieber

For my next pick, just imagine he can go a season without a big injury like last year. He is the one and only, Happy Chappy.

I have stockpiled on quite a few up and comers who are already stars but might go for the Veteran head in Paul Chapman. When he is on field, no doubt he can play like one of the best in the game today. Turning 30 but will make my team competitive now combined with my other players.

Andrew3737

Justin Bieber

Thanks Andrew. I was thinking the same for a HF flanker.

Now thinking of my next pick after Boomzie goes.

Boomz

Quote from: BOOMZ on April 12, 2011, 12:28:15 PM
B: ---, Frawley, ---
HB: Goddard, ---, ---
C: ---, --- ,---
HF: ---, Cloke, ---
F: Lecras, ---, ---
Foll: Clark, --- ,---

I'll take Mitch Clark.

He had a breakout year in '09 and can play forward as well. Came back to earth along with the rest of the lions last year but he's still a very good player and only 23.

Travis Cloke is my 2nd pick.
Very good mark & a decent kick except when he kicks for goal ::) Only 24 and is a good KPP.

Maca24

Quote from: Andrew3737 on April 12, 2011, 01:09:50 PM
lol.........

Also, is it going to be a poll thing as usual? What will be the question on the Poll? What is the best team? Who will in the most premierships?

Prob should sort it out soonish.
dont think its a big deal. :/ work it out later. probs just the usual anyone can vote.

Maca24

Quote from: BOOMZ on April 12, 2011, 02:59:40 PM
I thought it was just who's would win the most premierships without a time period...
Thats my interpratation. Dont think theres a limit in years.

Also can anyone help a brother out and list the last 5 or so picks so I can put them in the main post.
Struggling to find them amongst the discussion. cheers

Justin Bieber

Bursting on the scene 3 years ago, Greg Broughton set the AFL world on fire! He is a big reason why many teams are starting to look into mature age recruits.

I'll be playing him off Half Back where he does his best work, although may move to Back pocket depending on other players. He is very effective when rebounding or when asked to hold down his man. He has had his injuries, but if we ignore them, think he'll soon make it into STAR status as he's already a great player.

Andrew3737

GRRRRR,

I was going to take my cousin -.-

Justin Bieber

Who's you cousin? Clokey?

Maca24

Andrew3737