Main Menu

AFL Dynasty Draft

Started by Maca24, March 27, 2011, 09:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maca24

Quote from: Marcz on April 10, 2011, 01:54:10 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on April 10, 2011, 01:48:14 PM
Quote from: Marcz on April 10, 2011, 01:46:31 PM
yeah fair enough, so u wouldnt have taken him until 5th/6th round then...
Oh nah I woulda taken him with my 4th.
I woulda went Rioli, Lake, Bartel, Hurley.
not a massive difference then really!
yeh Lake instead of Montagna isnt a "massive mistake". :)

CrowsFan

Well looks like it's back to my pick :)
As I really have no clue what I'm doing in this draft I am going to pick a CHB to go with Rutten my FB. After picking an Adelaide player I am now going to pick an ex Crow, who moved to the sunny state this year, Nathan Bock. Bock just turned 28 so still got at least 4 good years ahead of him, when he was at the Crows Bock and Rutten formed a formidable defensive partnership capable of stopping any of the games best forwards whether they played full forward or centre half forward. You may think it is odd picking 2 defenders already, but you can't win games if you are conceding far too much, and with these two in my team I don't think that will be a worry :)

Maca24

Just noticed that Bock is a bit on the heavier side at the suns haha.
watched the game yesty and looks like he spent his preseason at Hungry Jacks  :D

CrowsFan

I didn't think he did all that badly, even though gave 5 away to Hall, but the amount of times he stopped Hall was good.
Haha they probably train a bit easier at GC than Craigy trains them in Adelaide, which is why he has put on weight ;)

Justin Bieber

Injuries aren't his friend :P. He's alright but I had others pegged before him :-X.

CrowsFan

Well as I said HP I don't actually know that much about footy so just going by what I know, and what I know is the crows :P

Justin Bieber

Haha, pick the entire Crows lineup :P.

bomberboy0618

CrowsFan

Petrenko is better than everyone thinks, just cos he doesn't score well in DT/SC doesn't mean he isn't doing the job he has been assigned ;)

And HP I probably will, they have like the youngest side in the comp :P

Justin Bieber

Haha, they wish :P. Can they get younger (and greener) than the Suns? :P.

CrowsFan

Haha ok not younger than the suns, but I posted something about how young Adelaides side was somewhere else. I will go find it...

CrowsFan

Ok here is the thing about Adelaide's list. 22 of their playing list were 22 or under at the start of the season and only 10 over 25. Pretty darn young, and a lot of good talent there ;)

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Andrew3737 on April 10, 2011, 11:51:44 PM
I take Adam Cooney. Explosive player on the run and very effective disposal. Only 24(?) and already a brownlow medalist.
why r u picking now? Hawka> ML/BB> then u

Andrew3737

bomberboyt just picked?

CrowsFan