Main Menu

AFL Dynasty Draft

Started by Maca24, March 27, 2011, 09:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maca24

well my comment was more directed at Jimmy :P
Yea not bad picks I thought. Makes up for my Hurley blunder  :-[

Justin Bieber

Hurley isn't that bad if you are thinking long term ;). Everybody makes mistakes. I think I did already!

Maca24

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 10, 2011, 01:09:51 PM
Hurley isn't that bad if you are thinking long term ;). Everybody makes mistakes. I think I did already!
Haha dont get me wrong, Im slightly obsessed with him, but shouldve taken him a round later.
Know my next 2 picks, just have2 cross my fingers that they hang around.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Maca24 on April 10, 2011, 01:05:16 PM
well my comment was more directed at Jimmy :P
Yea not bad picks I thought. Makes up for my Hurley blunder  :-[
i dont think its a blunder... when u want to build around someone it doesnt really matter where u pick them, u might have been able to get him with one of ur last 2 picks but u probably wouldve taken Jimmy with one of ur first 2 anyway...
ive taken Kreuz a little early but even before i took Roo and Judd i was hoping like hell Ryder and or Kreuz would be there, i see these two as the next step in the evolution of Ruckmen...

Andrew3737

Taking Hurley before Roo, Pavlich, Brown etc etc is a massive mistake.

Hurley might not even reach the levels of those 3 players. Why take a massive risk?

RiOtChEsS

it was a risk but im pretty sure he wouldve ended up with the same 4...

Maca24

Quote from: Andrew3737 on April 10, 2011, 01:15:26 PM
Taking Hurley before Roo, Pavlich, Brown etc etc is a massive mistake.

Hurley might not even reach the levels of those 3 players. Why take a massive risk?
ease up andrew  ::) Ill get more years out of Hurley and IMO will reach those heights.
Not a massive mistake like your saying, but a little mistake that I can make up for.

Andrew3737

Meh, I think it is a massive mistake. I highly doubt Hurley will become the best forward in the game. But we will see.

Maca24

Quote from: Andrew3737 on April 10, 2011, 01:33:16 PM
Meh, I think it is a massive mistake. I highly doubt Hurley will become the best forward in the game. But we will see.
Different Opinions. He is 20yrs old and already showing that he has the potential.
anyway you dont need to carry on, this is just a draft.

RiOtChEsS

if Hurley was still there for ur 4th pick would u still have got the same 4 players Maca?

Justin Bieber

Hurley is alright and something he has that the Power Forwards don't have is versatility. He can play forward or back which is quite valuable considering where he is needed the most. Just to get that out there :P.

Maca24

Quote from: Marcz on April 10, 2011, 01:38:22 PM
if Hurley was still there for ur 4th pick would u still have got the same 4 players Maca?
probably not :P wouldve went for a backman.

RiOtChEsS

yeah fair enough, so u wouldnt have taken him until 5th/6th round then...

Maca24

Quote from: Marcz on April 10, 2011, 01:46:31 PM
Oh nah I woulda taken him with my 4th.
I woulda went Rioli, Lake, Bartel, Hurley.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Maca24 on April 10, 2011, 01:48:14 PM
Quote from: Marcz on April 10, 2011, 01:46:31 PM
Oh nah I woulda taken him with my 4th.
I woulda went Rioli, Lake, Bartel, Hurley.
not a massive difference then really!