Main Menu

AFL Dynasty Draft

Started by Maca24, March 27, 2011, 09:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Yep. I was tossing up between the 2 as well but prefer Taylor for CHB as I have my FB in line waiting ;).

Frawley looks great 8).

Justin Bieber

I'm off in like 5 minutes so I'll leave my pick with somebody? Anybody still on?

Boomz

Mark Lecras I'll do a write up in a minute.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 07, 2011, 12:19:23 AM
I'm off in like 5 minutes so I'll leave my pick with somebody? Anybody still on?
i can if ya want Hp

Justin Bieber

Thanks BOOMZ, sorry for the rush :(.

My next pick is Andrew Swallow.

Look at the picture, So intense, So committed, So chiselled.....Back onto topic now. He was put under the pump to lead the young and inexperienced Kangaroo midfield but he stood up and took charge. He's a future leader in the making and he's already one of the premier in and under players in the Comp. He's a hard worker when he has the ball or when he's chasing the ball. He leads by example and who doesn't want a player like that in their team?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Marcz on April 07, 2011, 12:23:08 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on April 07, 2011, 12:19:23 AM
i can if ya want Hp
Thanks Marcz but had the write up waiting :). Now I can get off and get some sleep before my talk tommorrow.

Night guys.

RiOtChEsS

nice picks guys... back to Hulmie>

Boomz

Quote from: BOOMZ on April 07, 2011, 12:20:54 AM
Mark Lecras I'll do a write up in a minute.

One of the best small forwards around. Plays in a shower side & usually gets the main defender but still performs very well. only 24 & can run through the middle if needed.

No probs HP ;)

Hulmie

Ok well I'm going to choose Brian Lake, He's 1 of the best defenders in the game makes the opposition's forwards lives hell but also has that ability to go forward if  needed. Just a great player.

pothead

this may be a pick that most people think is a bit to early but i need a good forward but this guy can go up and do some rucking aswell he is only 23 and has a bit of maturing still left to go so i pick kurt tippett

Andrew3737

Andrew3737

I take the X-Factor in Alan Didak. Brilliant player and can create something from nothing.

Boomz

Quote from: pothead on April 07, 2011, 06:59:34 PM
this may be a pick that most people think is a bit to early but i need a good forward but this guy can go up and do some rucking aswell he is only 23 and has a bit of maturing still left to go so i pick kurt tippett

Nice pick ;)

Interesting Andrew...

Andrew3737

Boomz

Just think theres better picks & he would have stayed around...