Main Menu

AFL Dynasty Draft

Started by Maca24, March 27, 2011, 09:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew3737

Older guys getting underrated here. Roo is only what 29 or 30? Still has 2 seasons @ being the best HF in the game at least,

RiOtChEsS

only 28 Judd 27 both still have 4-5 years in them

Justin Bieber

Roo is certainly still miles ahead of Hurley for the time being. Hurley still yet to hit his prime and would give another 2/3 years to Roo before Hurley takes affect.

CrowsFan

Bugger was hoping Roo would drop back to me, was tossing up between him and Sandi for my first pick but thought Roo had more chance slipping back to me than Sandi did. Now to think of someone else to take...

CrowsFan

Ok with my next pick I'm going to take a guy who is capable of controlling a game single handedly, whether he is playing across the half back flank or running with the ball through the middle. He was the number 1 draft pick when drafted, a 3 time All-Australian and only 26 years old so still plenty of football left in him. He is also a great captain with natural leadership ability, getting the most out of players around him by leading by example. One of the most respected guys in the AFL, I pick Luke Hodge

Boomz

Didn't think he'd last long :-X My pick is still around ;D

CrowsFan

Pryo do you know who hawka want's to pick with his next pick?

pyronerd

hawkas next pick is bryce gibbs

CrowsFan

Gibbs I was seriously thinking about for a long time, but went Hodge instead

Boomz

Hulmie

I hope my player last's the next 2 picks.

Maca24

yea i was contemplating gibbs over cyril..

Andrew3737

CrowsFan

Hasn't been 24 hours yet. Weird that they haven't picked cos both BB and ML have been on a lot in that time

MajorLazer

Sorry guys. We just haven't really been on at the same time. Should pick tonight though.