rookie performances will make it hard.

Started by LF, March 27, 2011, 06:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

geez the performance of the rookies this week is going to make it a headache for picking who is on field next week.
hopefully it`s made easier when the teams come out.

elephants

yep agreed. tapscott, mckernan (bye round 2) and bewick all put in every promising performances from the bench this week for me. add to that all the GC player returning.

LF

well in my backs i had heppell,lower and duigan play this week my bench is coab,stanley and pederson.
fowards tapscott,matera,prestia richardson and darling to pick from.
of course waiting for pederson,richardson and darling to play yet.

korza

Flame

Quote from: korza on March 27, 2011, 07:09:25 PM
For me Tapscott and Lower will start
They started for me this week and they will start next week too!!

thanme

It's safe to say I'll be playing fewer GC rookies than I'd originally planned now :)

Holz

Quote from: thanme on March 28, 2011, 04:49:30 PM
It's safe to say I'll be playing fewer GC rookies than I'd originally planned now :)

i will be only starting 1 this week, either harris or matera.

Windigo

I dunno who to start!!! Tappy, Richo or Matera...Darling. AHHHH.  :P

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on March 28, 2011, 05:04:38 PM
I dunno who to start!!! Tappy, Richo or Matera...Darling. AHHHH.  :P

the way my forwards pefromed last week it would be wise to put stevie j, franklin and voldt on the bench and start tapscott, darling and matera

Windigo

QuoteI dunno who to start!!! Tappy, Richo or Matera...Darling. AHHHH.  :P

the way my forwards pefromed last week it would be wise to put stevie j, franklin and voldt on the bench and start tapscott, darling and matera

Haha, yeah.  :P

chatters24

Enjoy the wealth of opportunities while they last boys! We all know that at some stage the rookies options on your bench will scone slim.

yorgis

don't think i'll be picking too many sunnies to start, coz of the good starts made by a lot of the rookies. you all know who they were, just hope they can back up with similar performances

LF

i`ve acutally decided to have a look at who may possibly play on some of these rookies first that may help in deciding who to field.

j959

Quote from: luvfooty on March 27, 2011, 06:40:02 PM
geez the performance of the rookies this week is going to make it a headache for picking who is on field next week.
hopefully it`s made easier when the teams come out.
at least it's a good headache to have, rather than the alternative ...   ;)

someguy

... rookie performances will make what hard?  :P