Prospector's Team

Started by Prospector_1, March 27, 2011, 10:29:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prospector_1

No trades this week ...

Rem. Salary Cap: $15,900
Rem. Trades: 10

Brett Deledio, Bryce Gibbs, Brady Rawlings, Heath Shaw, Dyson Heppell, Nick Lower, Danny Stanley (Brendon Goddard, Joshua Toy, Christian Howard)

Dane Swan, Scott Pendlebury, Matthew Boyd, Sam Mitchell, Jimmy Bartel, Tendai Mzungu (Mitch Wallis, Leigh Montagna, Ben Jacobs)

Aaron Sandilands, Dean Cox (Joel Tippett, Broc McCauley)

Steve Johnson, Brent Harvey, Matthew Pavlich, Adam Goodes, Drew Petrie, Chris Dawes, Jeremy Howe (Lance Franklin, Dion Prestia, Nick Riewoldt)

ImSoHood

i'm going to take a punt and say you're having a shower week mate

GoldDigger

Yeah, not too hot! 1959 was OK given I allowed myself to cop a dohnut.

Will drop a bit more in rankings - need some good trades this week to drag myself back into it.

GoldDigger

Quote from: ImSoHood on June 26, 2011, 06:41:02 PM
i'm going to take a punt and say you're having a shower week mate

... and it's no thanks to fools like you!

Flame

Hey pros. Mate get your name and your post count back. You have to stay around. Forget the trolls.. Rise above it..

Stay premium..

ImSoHood

Seems like troll is word of the month. I'm happy to discuss teams with banter and share when my team goes terribly, what constitutes a troll? Someone who's ranked outside top 200? Or someone with under 100 posts... Cause I'm only one of the two! My intention isn't to "troll"- look I said it 3 times

GoldDigger

Quote from: ImSoHood on June 28, 2011, 12:25:11 AM... what constitutes a troll? Someone who's ranked outside top 200? Or someone with under 100 posts...

You have said it three times, but this comment suggests that you don't know what it means. It also sounds just a little like bragging.

ImSoHood

I genuinely don't know what it really means. If you read what I post in forum it's not BS.. Chat, yea but if the forum is going to expand outside it's clique "bootstudders" shouldn't be scathed.. Apologies if brag like, no disrespect intended

GoldDigger

OK, apologies to you then, ImSoHood. Sincerely.

Trolls visit with a purpose to disrupt, abuse, belittle and bully. It seems to give them their jollies.

FWIW, you certainly are not the worst in chat, imo. I prolly judged to quickly, with too little evidence.

If you'd like to know who the trolls are - who not to "gang up" with in chat, here are some examples ...

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,39857.msg494070.html#msg494070

Again, welcome, and my sincere apologies. I hope you will be treated at least as well as you treat others.

GoldDigger

Turf Toe has to go, and I want Gram while he's cheap ...

OUT Heppell ($273,600)    IN Gram ($280,300)
OUT Sandilands ($379,500)    IN Hale ($199,800)

Rem. Salary Cap: $188,900
Rem. Trades: 8

Brendon Goddard, Brett Deledio, Bryce Gibbs, Brady Rawlings, Heath Shaw, Jason Gram, Danny Stanley (Joshua Toy, Christian Howard, Nick Lower)

Dane Swan, Scott Pendlebury, Matthew Boyd, Sam Mitchell, Leigh Montagna, Jimmy Bartel (Mitch Wallis, Ben Jacobs, Dion Prestia)

David Hale, Drew Petrie (Broc McCauley, Dean Cox)

Lance Franklin, Steve Johnson, Brent Harvey, Matthew Pavlich, Adam Goodes, Nick Riewoldt, Chris Dawes (Joel Tippett, Jeremy Howe, Tendai Mzungu)

GoldDigger

OUT Lower ($274,600)    IN Enright ($368,400)
OUT Dawes ($283,200)    IN Chapman ($377,400)

Rem. Salary Cap: $900
Rem. Trades: 6

Brendon Goddard, Brett Deledio, Bryce Gibbs, Brady Rawlings, Heath Shaw, Corey Enright, Jason Gram (Joshua Toy, Christian Howard, Danny Stanley)

Dane Swan, Scott Pendlebury, Matthew Boyd, Sam Mitchell, Leigh Montagna, Jimmy Bartel (Mitch Wallis, Ben Jacobs, Tendai Mzungu)

Drew Petrie, Dean Cox (Joel Tippett, Broc McCauley)

Lance Franklin, Steve Johnson, Brent Harvey, Adam Goodes, Nick Riewoldt, David Hale, Paul Chapman (Matthew Pavlich, Jeremy Howe, Dion Prestia)

Justin Bieber

Some nice ins there Pros. Good to see you didn't mind their league finals bye :P. Looking pretty much set now 8).

*Peace Out Pplz.

Andrew

You got Gram & Enright instead of Suckling and/or Birchall? I'm surprised. At least 6 trades is enough to get one of them for Stanley after the Hawks bye next week and make Gram M7/D8. That's what I'd do anyway because they're must have defenders and I don't rate Gram as a starter but at least he was cheap. Great looking forward line, watch Chapman average 110 over the next month of easy fixtures.

GoldDigger

Yeah, I dunno Andrew, but this week's score of 2257 has dragged me back 2000 spots overall, so I guess it's not all bad.

I guess Pav and Chappy might not have been affordable if I'd taken more expensive backs ...

Andrew

Quote from: GoldDigger on July 10, 2011, 10:45:12 PM
Yeah, I dunno Andrew, but this week's score of 2257 has dragged me back 2000 spots overall, so I guess it's not all bad.

I guess Pav and Chappy might not have been affordable if I'd taken more expensive backs ...

Enright ($368,400) - Suckling could'nt have been much more than that, but he's got a bye this week and your team is obviously well suited to coping with them (not having Ablett obviously helped!).