Prospector's Team

Started by Prospector_1, March 27, 2011, 10:29:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flame

Yes pav looking tempting ATM. I am not yet convinced with didak and I would like to get pendles after the bye.

Prospector_1

OUT Darling ($244,700)     IN Pavlich ($339,300)
OUT Matera ($199,400)     IN Howe ($92,500)

$15,900 salary cap,

Brendon Goddard, Bryce Gibbs, Brady Rawlings, Brett Deledio, Dyson Heppell, Nick Lower, Danny Stanley (Heath Shaw, Christian Howard, Joshua Toy)

Matthew Boyd, Leigh Montagna, Sam Mitchell, Jimmy Bartel, Adam Goodes, Ben Jacobs (Scott Pendlebury, Dane Swan, Mitch Wallis)

Dean Cox, Drew Petrie (Aaron Sandilands, Broc McCauley)

Lance Franklin, Steve Johnson, Nick Riewoldt, Brent Harvey, Matthew Pavlich, Dion Prestia, Tendai Mzungu (Joel Tippett, Jeremy Howe, Chris Dawes)

10 trades remain.

RiOtChEsS

lookin very good Prossy 8)

Prospector_1

Thx Marcz, just dodging and weaving!

Ago97

nice team mate what is you overall???

Prospector_1

Was 718 - could drop out of the thousand again this week, it's been disastrous!

Andrew

Are you interested in getting Sylvia this week? Surprised you didn't get him instead of Pavlich. Could've waited until this week and done Matera -> Sylvia..?

Prospector_1

Thinking about sitting the week out, with all the Pies back in.

Andrew

Mmm when you were already getting Howe I think you missed the trick by playing him 7th forward and then doing Matera -> Sylvia this week. But who am I to say, I know you're going for overall and doing far better in the rankings than I!

Not moving Heppell on this week?

Prospector_1

With only 1700 this week, dropping a thousand and something places, you might be ahead of me now, Andrew!

Prospector_1

C'mon, Andrew. You must be in the best 10K?

Andrew

I think I'm 4100-odd, going for League.

Prospector_1

Nice work. Should shape up nicely for leagues.

Andrew

Are you selling Heppell this week?

Prospector_1

Thinking about sitting the week out, with all the Pies back in.