Prospector's Team

Started by Prospector_1, March 27, 2011, 10:26:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charliesheen

I think this offers better scoring potential.  Pretty confident about Cross tonning it up against GCFC this week.  Avoids the Prestia situation this week, scoring is too inconsistent to start.

ROUND 14.

10. Harris > Ablett
9. Darling > Didak

ROUND 15+.

8. Cross > Montagna (will almost be direct swap, dodges the bulldog bye)

7 & 6. Reassess if you want to offload heppel $$$ for another forward.  McKiever could be a great pickup. 

5. Grab Callinan remove dead weight.

team finished.

Bryce Gibbs, Brett Deledio, Chris Newman, Corey Enright, Graham Johncock, Brady Rawlings, Dyson Heppell <Brendon Goddard, Christian Howard (E), Zac Tuohy>

Dane Swan, Chris Judd, Jimmy Bartel, Daniel Cross, Andrew Swallow, Ablett (C) <Rohan Bewick, Prestia, Ben Jacobs (E)>

Aaron Sandilands, Dean Cox (Broc McCauley, Joel Tippett)

Brent Harvey, Ryan O'Keefe, Steve Johnson, Drew Petrie, Didak, Tom Lynch, Mzungu <Lance Franklin, Nick Riewoldt, Cameron Richardson(E)>

Prospector_1

Wow, thanks charlie. You make my team look good!

My one concern (well, maybe 2) - Darling to didak feels very sideways, as is Cross to Montagna.

How do you think these two "ins" will come home?

Dids bye-free is nice, but he's shown no form at all. Darling could still do anything.
Joey is in a losing side that is giving away the lion's share of the 3300. (So are the Doggies, of course).

The "Prestia situation" would be dodged by Darling --> Sylvia too.

No it wouldn't - silly me ...

charliesheen

Montagna's form was looking very encouraging before he hyperextended his knee.  Not saying to do the trade right away, its just someone to monitor very carefully.  I can definitely see him picking up his average.  Comes with no byes, lots of games at ES, and still a game against Gold Coast to come. 

The Didak trade is definitely worth while seeing it is almost a direct swap with Darling.  Statistically, he tends to do quite well against Sydney and has a pretty good record at ANZ stadium.  The wear and tear is already kicking in for Darling, IMO, he has to go.  He won't average 100 as he has in the past, but I can definitely see him averaging 85-90 from here on out.  At 300k, that is good value.

Your probably still lacking 1 more forward MPP after the Didak trade, I like to have 8 including Petrie.  I suggest you skip Sylvia, and grab Pavlich a bit later on, just monitor his fitness in the upcoming weeks.  This will probably require you to move on Heppel for the funds.  McKiever is the one to look out for.

Prospector_1

charliesheen

I know some people that have Pavlich as their M6, and I am not totally against this idea.

So Cross > Pavlich could be on the cards as well.

I strongly recommend ablett and didak this week, and then reassess things with what you want to do with Cross (hopefully he tonnes it up against GCFC).

If Prestia does well you can blame me :(  I have him in my team too..  Hopefully he doesn't go handball mad again!

Prospector_1

Thanks due to charliesheen for assistance this week ...

OUT Darling ($281,400)     IN Didak ($295,200)
OUT Harris ($273,800)     IN Ablett ($584,100)

Rem. Salary Cap: $7,900

Bryce Gibbs, Brett Deledio, Chris Newman, Corey Enright, Graham Johncock, Brady Rawlings, Dyson Heppell (Brendon Goddard, Christian Howard, Zac Tuohy)

Gary Ablett, Dane Swan, Chris Judd, Jimmy Bartel, Daniel Cross, Andrew Swallow (Rohan Bewick, Tendai Mzungu, Ben Jacobs)

Aaron Sandilands, Dean Cox (Broc McCauley, Joel Tippett)

Brent Harvey, Ryan O'Keefe, Steve Johnson, Drew Petrie, Alan Didak, Tom Lynch, Dion Prestia (Lance Franklin, Nick Riewoldt, Cameron Richardson)

8 trades remaining.

charliesheen

Prestia - 86 SC
Cross - 114 SC
Ablett - 116 SC
Lynch - 70 SC
Sylvia - 85 SC

Lets hope Didak doesn't stink it up!

Prospector_1

I thought we wanted Didak to go bananas, charlie?

charliesheen

yeh thats what i meant :P

Think these trades should end up with higher scoring potential.  Unless Darling smashes it.  Don't let me down Didak!

charliesheen

who's your Emergency with bartel out mate?

Prospector_1

Prestia - so I cop an 86 - could be worse!

Liking your advice so far! As I said, credit & thanks!

charliesheen

isn't prestia in the forwards?

Gary Ablett, Dane Swan, Chris Judd, Jimmy Bartel, Daniel Cross, Andrew Swallow (Rohan Bewick, Tendai Mzungu, Ben Jacobs)

Emer?

Prospector_1

Nah, I switched him and Mzungu - preferred Mzungu on field to Prestia or Richo ... Means Richo is (E) for Mzungu if he does indeed miss ...

charliesheen

ahh yeh Mzungu is out, you've got richo's score thats okay.  there were mzungu concerns last night, thought you may have changed things.

no worries.

Prospector_1

Might've dodged a bullet there. Unfortunatley, didn't think to adjust the DT similarly ... dagnabbit!