Prospector's Team

Started by Prospector_1, March 27, 2011, 10:26:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prospector_1

Thought long and hard about Hodge, but Selwood is ripping it up ...

OUT Liberatore ($323,300)     IN Selwood ($556,200)
OUT Krakouer ($328,800)     IN Mzungu ($110,200)

Rem. Salary Cap: $37,100

Brendon Goddard, Bryce Gibbs, Corey Enright, Graham Johncock, Brady Rawlings, Dyson Heppell, Nick Lower (Joshua Toy, Brett Deledio, Danny Stanley)

Dane Swan, Chris Judd, Joel Selwood, Daniel Cross, Andrew Swallow, Tendai Mzungu (Daniel Harris, Ben Jacobs, Rohan Bewick)

Dean Cox, Drew Petrie (Aaron Sandilands, Broc McCauley)

Nick Riewoldt, Lance Franklin, Brent Harvey, Ryan O'Keefe, Steve Johnson, Jack Darling, Tom Lynch (Dion Prestia, Cameron Richardson, Joel Tippett)

14 trades remaining.

Prospector_1

OUT Toy ($206,800)     IN Newman ($414,800)
OUT Stanley ($295,300)     IN Howard ($110,200)

Rem. Salary Cap: $14,200

Brendon Goddard, Bryce Gibbs, Brett Deledio, Chris Newman, Corey Enright, Graham Johncock, Brady Rawlings (Christian Howard, Nick Lower, Ben Jacobs)

Chris Judd, Joel Selwood, Daniel Cross, Andrew Swallow, Dyson Heppell, Daniel Harris (Dion Prestia, Dane Swan, Rohan Bewick)

Nick Riewoldt, Lance Franklin, Brent Harvey, Ryan O'Keefe, Steve Johnson, Jack Darling, Tom Lynch (Cameron Richardson, Tendai Mzungu, Joel Tippett)

12 trades remaining.

Prospector_1

OUT Selwood ($517,600)     IN Bartel ($440,200)
OUT Lower ($344,000)     IN Tuohy ($103,600)

Rem. Salary Cap: $332,000

Brendon Goddard, Bryce Gibbs, Brett Deledio, Chris Newman, Corey Enright, Graham Johncock, Brady Rawlings (Christian Howard, Zac Tuohy, Ben Jacobs)

Chris Judd, Jimmy Bartel, Daniel Cross, Andrew Swallow, Dyson Heppell, Daniel Harris (Dane Swan, Tendai Mzungu, Rohan Bewick)

Nick Riewoldt, Lance Franklin, Brent Harvey, Ryan O'Keefe, Steve Johnson, Jack Darling, Tom Lynch (Dion Prestia, Cameron Richardson, Joel Tippett)

10 trades remaining.

MC

Bad luck with Selwood mate, 2 weeks of use isn't much of a reward for the trade!
Team looks pretty solid. Seems as if the only work left would be to upgrade your forward line. Have you considered Didak? Maybe Harris to Didak and then swap Prestia into the mids for him? Didak as f7 is a solid option imo. 

Prospector_1

Yep, Selwood sucks. Lost $40k on him as well :-\

Dids is still on the watch list - like to see him in some true form.

Like to see Pendles in the mids and Pav up forward, just have to see how the opportunities open up.

Ringo

With Heppell appearing to be running out of steam How about a switch with Jacobs to maintain DPP and downgrade Heppell to Golby or other prem. I know people laugh at this but maybe even downgrade to Hunt as he now appears to be churning out regular 40/50 scores and had JS. IMO he is a good option as D10.

Prospector_1

With $300k+, I'm more interested in upgrades than downgrades atm, Ringo!

HotTiges

Quote from: Ringo on June 18, 2011, 06:48:13 PM
With Heppell appearing to be running out of steam How about a switch with Jacobs to maintain DPP and downgrade Heppell to Golby or other prem. I know people laugh at this but maybe even downgrade to Hunt as he now appears to be churning out regular 40/50 scores and had JS. IMO he is a good option as D10.

Interesting call. Hepps is dying in the arse. Either move him now or keep losing value. Hunt with a midfield switch is starting to score better and win cleareances. If only he stopped giving away free kicks. Losing count how many times I see Hunt with - score during the first qtr lol

Ringo

Depends which line you want to upgrade but Heppell is the obvious target at the moment before he loses to much cash.
With Otten scoring well in last 2 games and running into form is it worth the trade Heppell to Otten and Harris to Pendles.

Prospector_1

MC

Bad luck with the Bartel trade... Wow.

Prospector_1

So long as he's back next week - Selwood won't be!

charliesheen

who do you have in mind for your m6 and which downgrades is it going to come from?

Prospector_1

Fair Q charlie.

On the trades we have discussed, it is Harris for now.

Will Didak become a worthy thought? Who nose?

Obvious choices for money are Heppell, Prestia, Lynch.

Best "hope" for money atm, Prestia gets a few good games and becomes Callinan, maintaining mpp.

Then, depending on the next few weeks, I'd like to think the $$$ are spent on NDS, Priddis or Pav.

If I could get Pendles, I'd just be happy and go get drunk!

Prospector_1

Other thing, charlie, is mpp is set up well to cover midfield byes and injuries ... as listed atm, below, mzungu link to mids, Heppell link to backs.

So before trades, I will line up like this:

Rem. Salary Cap: $332,000

Bryce Gibbs, Brett Deledio, Chris Newman, Corey Enright, Graham Johncock, Brady Rawlings, Dyson Heppell (Brendon Goddard, Christian Howard, Zac Tuohy)

Dane Swan, Chris Judd, Jimmy Bartel, Daniel Cross, Andrew Swallow, Tendai Mzungu (Rohan Bewick, Daniel Harris, Ben Jacobs)

Aaron Sandilands, Dean Cox (Broc McCauley, Joel Tippett)

Brent Harvey, Ryan O'Keefe, Steve Johnson, Drew Petrie, Jack Darling, Tom Lynch, Dion Prestia (Lance Franklin, Nick Riewoldt, Cameron Richardson)

10 trades remaining.