The new Supercoach website sucks

Started by LouMo, March 26, 2011, 10:25:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LouMo

Its far too complicated compared to last year. I feel like if I want to get the same features as last year that I have to pay for them!!

Anyone else agree?

roo boys!

I don't actually mind it, but I do feel the same about having to pay for things that I am used to just having at my fingertips.

AussieBat

Your not wrong. OMG woke up this morning to check my scores . l have Gary Ablett playing and Jimmy Bartel on the bench. How the f... did that happen. And to make it worse hes not even named as emergency. Oh well 123 points lost. Great. Luckily DREAMTEAM is what it is really about.l think l have just fallen in love with Gibsy......

roo boys!

Quote from: AussieBat on March 26, 2011, 11:08:58 AM
Your not wrong. OMG woke up this morning to check my scores . l have Gary Ablett playing and Jimmy Bartel on the bench. How the f... did that happen. And to make it worse hes not even named as emergency. Oh well 123 points lost. Great. Luckily DREAMTEAM is what it is really about.l think l have just fallen in love with Gibsy......
Yeah I love Gibbsy now too!

reesbr

i hate gibbsy because i dont have him

yorgis

roo boys!

Quote from: reesbr on March 26, 2011, 11:23:00 AM
i hate gibbsy because i dont have him
He was my VC loophole :D Now I just gotta hope that Swan doesn't have a blinder because just about all my opponents have him Captain.

RICHWHAT?RICHMOND

roo boys!

Quote from: RICHWHAT?RICHMOND on March 26, 2011, 08:13:53 PM
BAD LUCK ROO BOY!!!
Tell me about it! And 4/5 of my opponents in league matches had Swanny captain :'( Never doubting the power of Swanny again.

charliesheen

i like the DT website everything updates properly.

but i like the SC stats better

HevvieEvvie

What are you talking about? both DT & SC websites are created by the same company, apart from some different colors they are essentially the same. if you can't work out the website stick to tipping... ;) 

theta

the sc site is more cluttered this year, I prefer the old one too.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: theta on March 29, 2011, 01:02:44 AM
the sc site is more cluttered this year, I prefer the old one too.
I agree. Even when there is no traffic (I assume at certain times), the extra add ons make mine lag a whole lot. Add to that I don't have a player or coach pop up on screen but have to possibly buy).

I might also mention they've removed my school! Had to join another campus from my school as the main one is gone now. I mean what the heck is with that?

*Peace Out Pplz.

supercoach addict

I can't even remember what the old one looked like.

BlueStorm

I can live with the new layout etc, but it is only me that finds every step of everything takes even longer this year? I swear I could raise a family in the time it takes me to make a trade  ;)