Gotta love having Selwood (C), Foley and Yarran

Started by Scratchy, March 26, 2011, 02:24:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I give up on Supercoach this year?

Yes
27 (69.2%)
No
12 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Cazalys Cougars

wow and i thought i was unlucky swapping out cotchin for foley with an hour to go, thinking he would get tagged to the schizenhausen.

had yarran too but to compound the above error picked curnow but left on bench! Need a few of my unique picks to lift, i.e. Boak and Fyfe... :P

sid3bysid3

you rarely get weeks where everyone fires.

i wouldnt worry about foley - the secret is not to react and waste trades. its one round and he may fire for many rounds to come

i traded out gibbs for murphy but who knows - in a couple of rds it may have been a masterstroke.

dont give up - make timely trades, never sideways and only when required (watch your BE's)

yarran was rubbish for me,  but his preseason was great and if he bombs out one in every 3 or 4 then i'll take it and upgrade him when the time is right.

LF

did`nt have selwood as captain but losing his possible ton is probably going to cost me my league win even tho i should still score 2000+    :(

roo boys!

Johno Brown is really annoying me. I was hoping for a big year from him, and he started very well, I was excited, and then bloody McPharlin smashes his face in ::) Out for 6-8 weeks :'(