What were your scores for round 1?

Started by North Melbournes Finest, March 26, 2011, 12:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Nice Spite. Gave the loaded mid and the 4 rookie mid strategies a thought, almost went with loaded mids but decided against it.

Great stuff Samm! In for a huge one in R1 with some of the failures I would go as far as saying top 500.

roo boys!

Can't believe I had Tapscott on my bench :'( Just adds to a shocking round.

1730 from 18 >:( Didn't know Spencer wasn't playing, so that's a donut, and had Tapscott on the bench on my forward line and had Didak on the field scoring 55 ::) If Richardson is a late withdrawal I get Tapscott's score.... ;)

valkorum

2154 from 20 (C Played). Cox, Richardson to play

roo boys!

valkorum

Quote from: roo boys! on March 27, 2011, 07:09:11 PM
Nice valk!

Would love to see Cox and Richardson score 200 between them to push me to 2300 - nice 1st round score.

North Melbournes Finest

2190 from 20. Atley and C Richardson to play. All my rookies that I've had in my team this week have been great, got some really tough decision to make next week. Like D Swallo / Harris / Tapscott / Richardson / Atley etc. Well see if Richardson and Atley make it any easier for me this afternoon.

valkorum

Hippo

Yeah great score NMF!

2041/20 with Cox and Harvey to play, also carrying a donut in the rucks.

North Melbournes Finest

Just annoyed that the Roos start at 7 tonight for me! And I don't even get too watch it :(

enzedder

nathan11

have 2075 with cox, harvey and richardson :)

Perthwildcat

2037/18.  Pretty stoked.

Only players down are Everitt and Franklin.  So many upsides from this week.  Lower, Heppell, Krak, Mitchell, Enright, Gibbs, Sandi.

Although don't expect this result every week...

Big questions on team selections for next week

nathan11

Samm79

Alex7089

Quote from: nathan11 on March 27, 2011, 07:59:55 PM
shane crawford is 1790 with 1 player left
Haha fail.

Nice stuff PerthWildCat ;)