Started by North Melbournes Finest, March 26, 2011, 12:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spite

Quote from: charliesheen on March 27, 2011, 11:57:33 PM
Quote from: Spite on March 27, 2011, 11:54:30 PM
Yeah my 2396 was with tapscott on the bench and richardson on the field :(

Would have got 2435 and beaten samm :P

i think sam had Connnors ^^ as well

Wow that is quite some performance then!

The person I played this week would have beaten me. They had petrie with no cover and selwood captain and still managed 2072 :O Change that to swan captain (+284 points) and cox (+158) and you are looking at 2500 :O

tferrier18

2294...not too shabby considering the number of players that let me down

Harvey, Riewoldt, Franklin, Yarran & Everitt were all disappointing. There were a few massive scores in my team (swan, cox, gibbs etc) to balance it out a bit but I was still probably a little bit below what I should have got.

Yet to decide who I'll play next week re: Duigan vs McKernan vs Toy, Tapscott vs Darling vs Richardson and Libba vs Harris.

RiOtChEsS

yeah i had Yaz :-[ and McKernan on the bench :(

Perthwildcat

kazam

2296 (with Yarran, Connors, Atley and a disappointing Goodes, although Swan (C), Cox, Sandi, Gibbs, etc.. all helped balance it out a bit).

charliesheen

for the guys who had yarran, carlton play GC next week.  hell get a big score then offload him before he gets tagged vs collingwood in ro3.

RiOtChEsS

nah il stick with him most likely cash him in at a later date, i rekn he will score better against tougher competition

charliesheen

hope your right <-- carlton supporter.

be interesting to see if ratten decides to use him differently later on in the year.

j959

2259 which i'm pretty happy with ... (i've gone in pretty light on) ...   :o

juddyboy

i got 2429, ranked 400 atm, had a good round!

ben_ess94

2439!!'
Ranked 296 highest ever for myself and highest rd score I have ever had!

Jayman

2,322 with selwood and yarran :)

very happy

roo boys!

Shocking week for me, not sure if I want to post it...

ben_020285

Won 2/5. If I had have had Heppell on the field instead of Buckley it would have been 4/5.

METHOD MAN

2209 with selwood and should have had tapscott on the ground! but won all my leagues :)