Joel Selwood K.O

Started by enzedder, March 25, 2011, 09:11:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enzedder

Farren Ray protects himself, two players going for the ball, Selwood's head hits Ray's hip and good night nurse...out cold.
End of night 1st  quarter

enzedder

Bad luck for teams with Selwood...Good news for teams with Milburn as he is the sub

Justin Bieber

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:'(.

*Peace Out Pplz.

BratPack

Was sort of tossing up whether or not to take him. Was kicking myself for not so far...now...I don't feel so bad  :P

ossie85

Sweenfury

Guess luck isnt on my side in 2011 :D

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 25, 2011, 09:15:52 PM
NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:'(.

*Peace Out Pplz.
noooo aswell
:'( :'( :'( :'(

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Sweenfury on March 25, 2011, 09:21:50 PM
Guess luck isnt on my side in 2011 :(
Changed he emoticon for you ;).

I'll be benching him if worst comes to worst :-\. No point trading him out if it's less than a month as I have Swallow and Harris as possible replacements and have 4 Premiums (besides him) there so not too badly hurt next few weeks....

*Peace Out Pplz.

Holz

i have him in my SC team and luckily not my Dt team, however as a fan of selwood this is horrible news, hope he isnt out too long.

im letting down my SC team with my midfield foley and selwood just scraped 50 points together

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 25, 2011, 09:24:31 PM

I'll be benching him if worst comes to worst :-\. No point trading him out if it's less than a month as I have Swallow and Harris as possible replacements and have 4 Premiums (besides him) there so not too badly hurt next few weeks....

*Peace Out Pplz.

i got the same back ups aswell

but seriously no way he'll be out for a month just from KO unless his done some damage

charliesheen

LOL

i just traded Montagna out for Joel Selwood like 1 hour ago before lockout....

DazBurg

Quote from: Holzman on March 25, 2011, 09:25:22 PM
i have him in my SC team and luckily not my Dt team, however as a fan of selwood this is horrible news, hope he isnt out too long.

im letting down my SC team with my midfield foley and selwood just scraped 50 points together

i'm in the same boat :(

Justin Bieber

Quote from: DazBurg on March 25, 2011, 09:26:14 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on March 25, 2011, 09:24:31 PM

*Peace Out Pplz.
i got the same back ups aswell

but seriously no way he'll be out for a month just from KO unless his done some damage
I said if worst comes to worst ;). I'd be superhappy if he can come back next week and prove his toughness as he's that sort of player!

*Peace Out Pplz.

Bob the builder

And the Supercoach Rollercoaster begins, hope it's not to serious..

charliesheen

so his off because of concussion rule? or is it something serious or both