Last minute decision. Help please! Pendles/D Swallow or Swann/Tapscott

Started by Madmax75, March 25, 2011, 08:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madmax75

Cant decide which pair of players to have I think Harris will still go up as much as D Swallow and to fit D Swallow in have to give up Swan. Is it worth it?

roo boys!

Yeah I reckon, Pendles and Swallow.

Pendles may average about 10-20 less than Swan, but then again, Swallow will have better JS and score 20 or so more than Tapscott so it all evens out.

Alex7089

Swan/Tapscott IMHO. Early byes hurts GC young guys so you will get more cash quicker from Tapps and then Swan is going to outscore Pendles by 5-10 a game.

Harris picked over Swallow for me.

reesbr

roo boys!

Madmax75

Thanks guys the only problem is then creating a link from forwards to mids as I would either have three GC players in the mids with Prestia as my MPP to switch forward or have to put Pav in the mids and drop Bartel. So with all those factors probably going to leave Swallow out and burn a trade if hes on fire early as I shouldnt have to use them in the ruck with petrie as MPP cover. Deadline approaches....

Alex7089

Harris has AFL experience so his body is more ready, killed it in the VFL in SC/DT last season and we have seen him average 90. He has a point to prove and JS is fine so why not save 60k?

roo boys!

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 25, 2011, 08:39:19 PM
Harris has AFL experience so his body is more ready, killed it in the VFL in SC/DT last season and we have seen him average 90. He has a point to prove and JS is fine so why not save 60k?
I still want Swallow though...Trade Gaff to Harris?

Madmax75

Good point but dont have Gaff and dont have money to do that. Would lose MPP if I get D Swallow in the side so going to stick with Swan and not have Swallow: Thanks guys good luck!

roo boys!

Ended up trading Gaff to Harris, and putting Harris and Swallow on the bench, with only 20 second to go!

j959

Quote from: Madmax75 on March 25, 2011, 08:30:35 PM
Cant decide which pair of players to have I think Harris will still go up as much as D Swallow and to fit D Swallow in have to give up Swan. Is it worth it?
pure Pendles/Swallow vs Swan/Tapscott ... i vote Pendles/Swallow - good luck Madmax!  ;)

roo boys!

Quote from: Madmax75 on March 25, 2011, 08:42:17 PM
Good point but dont have Gaff and dont have money to do that. Would lose MPP if I get D Swallow in the side so going to stick with Swan and not have Swallow: Thanks guys good luck!
That sounds fine :D