Irons or Liberatore, Darling or Tapscott

Started by H1bb3i2d, March 25, 2011, 08:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H1bb3i2d

Irons is at a basement price, will get games, and bye free till round 12! Libba has better scoring potential but how long will he stay in their team for?

Darling or Tapscott is the only other one I'm tossing over, so close to finished now!

Feedback appreciated as to who and why,
Ta

Alex7089

Irons, for the reasons you gave.

Darling for JS.

H1bb3i2d

Cheers mate, anyone else want to add something?

Alex7089

Be careful with Darling though might get pushed down into the WAFL at times (according to Woosha) so Matera would be better if you don't have him. Better scores/JS.
Then again you never know with Wosha he said Darling wouldn't play in the first 12 games ::)

roo boys!

Woosha has given us lots of fiction over the years. Mind games ;)

Hazza09

i went Irons for the cash he will make, some great cash to be made there  8)

As for Darling, what other options are there, if you have Tapscott, Richardson and Matera?

Dont like Mckernan he will get the flick after Rd 3

H1bb3i2d

Got richo(f7), need mckernans f/b, have matera..... Just need that third FWD bench spot?

Hazza09

Alex7089

Tapscott could more easily fall out of the Melbourne team IMHO.

H1bb3i2d

Any particular reasons people are going darls over tapps? Is his JS really better than Tapscotts? They rate him very highly, 2nd year so they need games into him... Starting on a wing? Then again Melbourne have more mids that wce do have young fwds to develop...

Alex7089

Darling has much better JS only other fwd is Kennedy and he needs help so they will play Darling even if they don't think he is 100% ready.

Tapps will probably score more but not as good JS. I prefer the JS personally.

HotTiges

McKernan vs Tapscott?? got Reg Grundy in the backline..

roo boys!

I've got both, so if Tapscott falls out of the team I have the JS of Darling.

Alex7089

Interesthing...I'd take Tapscott there, better JS than McKernan and will probably score more in his role.