Is anyone else not happy with their team?

Started by Samm79, March 25, 2011, 06:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samm79

I have no confidence in my team, have had to re-shuffle so many positions with Macaffer named as an Emergency and Connors as a sub, Judd not doing the VC thing and pumping a good score so Pendles goes to Swan and I now can only afford McGlynn in my forwards. I hate my team.....

Has anyone else had a spanner thrown in the works and now not happy with their team?

n4cr123

My only concern is obviously foley and otten maybe a sub... flower you afl for screwing up dream team!

jfitty

My team is giving me the showers too but at the end of the day its just a bit of fun, not gonna lose sleep over it

ossie85

I'm relying a lot on Gold Coast naming their team right next week. Let's leave it at that :(

Blueboys

Geez it's only round 1 and not happy! lol  :o

Wait until the bye comes in then people will panic!  ;)

Justin Bieber

Well I have gotten rid of Gray and Cloke who've I've had most of this pre-season (Yes, Gray as I think he could be good :P), But brought in Krak and Duncan (I've got a feeling about Dunks).

Traded out Hurn for Goddard today which I'm a little :-\ about as I don't like spending over 600k for a single player!! Midfield and Rucks are untouched though as they're AWESOME for me :D.

*Peace Out Pplz.

Hazza09

im filthy at Yarran  >:( and not happy with Hibberds injury.....stuffed my MPP, had to get Buckley in!!

cortez

I just  put Goddard in mids. And will change him back halfway through the year

ladasp

u got a long way to go if ur not happy now samm.

hawk_88

Quote from: Hazza09 on March 25, 2011, 08:43:54 PM
im filthy at Yarran  >:( and not happy with Hibberds injury.....stuffed my MPP, had to get Buckley in!!

Ended up leaving Hibberd in. Hird reckons her will play next week.

Barlow 21

Quote from: hawk_88 on March 25, 2011, 11:06:50 PM

Ended up leaving Hibberd in. Hird reckons her will play next week.
Heard that but still not risking it.

Maca24

same as me. Should have kept hibberd...
Also I had selwood but i dont mind.

charliesheen

glad i amnot getting burnt on dangerfield ~

Maca24

charliesheen

ur right he killed it in 3rd quater after 3 possessions only half time

then came 3 goals

:(