Nab Rising Star Competition 2011 STATUS OPEN Round 18

Started by Miss Pies, March 25, 2011, 04:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 15, 2011, 05:37:08 PM
Trust British paints...sure can!
PS.  ^^Dunno if most of these guys will understand this, ossie the old fart will rofl

They are playing these adds again - still with Rolf

Freddo9

MissPiesFF

I have updated one of the rules so no-one is confused as to why soutter won an extra point. I am not changing the rules but elaborating for better understanding.

*1 extra point to the member who names the Nab Nomination of the round first(must be their #1 choice unless no other FF member chose the nominee in their entry).

soutter

1. Jack Darling
2. Jared Polec
3. Tom Liberatore

MissPiesFF

I will choose Menzel for round 5 and for round 6 I think it will be Jessie O'Brien or McKernan  :)

HillHero13

but Brandon Matera won....

anyway
1) Polec
2) Conca
3) Z.Smith

also MP Menzel has the bye this week ;)

roo boys!

MissPiesFF

Although the thread is unlocked Status is in LOCKOUT. If you wish to post round 6 entries please wait until status is open. I will not be taking any entries until then.

Boomz

but the first game is tonight and some may not get on again :-X

MissPiesFF

Quote from: BOOMZ on April 28, 2011, 11:41:35 AM
but the first game is tonight and some may not get on again :-X

Sorry but if people can get on the comp and change their DT/SC after teams come out(even with a Thursday night game) they can also post an entry when status is open. I will not open until round five nominee has been announced on the official AFL site. With Pre-lim tickets as first prize there is no room to be lenient. It would defeat the purpose of having a competition.
*Topic will be locked during progress* as stated on page one. We are still in progress.

Boomz

ossie85

Soz MP, Brandon Matera was announced yesterday :(

Justin Bieber

Do we need to post our picks again?

I came across an article yesterday on the HSun (homepage) :P.

MissPiesFF

Quote from: BOOMZ on April 28, 2011, 12:04:13 PM
It's been announced :P it was Matera...

I stand corrected, you are right. It is on the GCS website. I get live feeds from http://www.afl.com.au/2011%20nab%20afl%20rising%20star/tabid/15967/default.aspx ..hmm wondering why they have not updated it yet considering it was announced yesterday. afl.com.au are usually on the ball, then again so am I.

Apologies honest mistake (I am not perfect ha). I will update it immediately and withdraw my previous comments and every round 6 entry to date will be counted.