Main Menu

My Team

Started by MissPiesFF, March 25, 2011, 03:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPiesFF

BACK: B.Deledio, J.Gram, R.Murphy, A.Toovey, J.Trengove, D.Heppell, S.Buckley (B.Smith, L.Markovic, C.Guthrie)

MIDS: D.Swan, S.Pentlebury, D.Cross, C.Judd, D.Thomas, A.Gaff (S.Atley, T.Liberatore, C.Beams)

RUCK: A.Sandilands, D.Jolly (D.Currie, L.Keefe)

FWD: D.Giansiracusa, M.Pavlich, R.O'Keefe, L.Dunn, L.Jetta, C.Dawes, B.McKinley (A.Krakouer, B.Summer, J.Darling)

jakeoner1

3/10, way to packed in mid, and terrible backs and forwards

MissPiesFF

Thankyou Jake. Did you post your team? I'm to lazy to go look, gimmie a link lol.

thegodfather

MissPiesFF

Permission to laugh at my team or my comment lol. Either way it's all good

Andrew

Beams & Gaff are emergencies. Seeing as you've got Judd I'd downgrade Cross or Thomas.

My team: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,30511.0.html

JackBeQuick

A zero GC player team. Keep us updated on how you go.

Hawkahh

Finally someone with a different team :) hope it goes well for u... Good luck :)

MissPiesFF

Quote from: JackBeQuick on March 25, 2011, 06:56:31 PM
A zero GC player team. Keep us updated on how you go.

Will do and cheers Hawka

chrisuzz

youd be spewing bout krak on the bench

Big_Cox14

Good to see that you've had the guts to pick some underselected players.  :)

IMO you've spent too much money on the mids which has resulted in not enough spent on your backs and forwards.

Yeah, you'd definitely be spewing having Krak on the bench. But happy with Dawes, Swanny & Pendles all tonning it.

Interesting that you've picked a lot of pies players. I remember my first year of DT I started with about 7-8 eagles players. That was a big mistake that I'lll never make again. But good luck this year.

MissPiesFF

Thanks for the feedback. As for picking Pies players it is because they are good. This is definately not my first year won a grand one year, managed to keep under 88 over all another year. And keep many leagues under 50.  Ican not vouch forl ast year as I was out of action for the last 1/3 of the season.

Cheers.

chrisuzz

Yeh its good to have you back though MP :) everything alright ?

Snake

Backs are a bit  :o

Judd more a SC player but not to bad.

Don't like Jolly and Forwards aren't to solid however money can be made. Dawes not sure about.

Too Collingwood ish for me  8)

-Snake

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Big_Cox14 on March 26, 2011, 08:10:33 PM
Yeah, you'd definitely be spewing having Krak on the bench. But happy with Dawes, Swanny & Pendles all tonning it.

Not unhappy about benchin Krak just yet, waiting tosee what McKinley does for NM. If he doesn't get up then yeah I'll be spewing lol. My only regret so far was Trengove as Port didn't get a great deal of ball insiide 50 aganist the Pies(something I did not take into considerartion) but I'll see what he can pull next week.

Yeh its good to have you back though MP  everything alright ? Yup Chrisuzz and thanks.