Robin Nahas   
Jarryd Roughead       Subs. R Schoenmakers H Skipworth
Lance Franklin
Mitch Hahn      
Steele Sidebottom
Alwyn Davey
Daniel Motlop   

Notes: Backs: If Houlihan plays will sub on 4 either Hill or Moore
Mids: Will Probably trade T Tuck this week 4 a preium mid at around 400000 ( Any Suggestions?)
FWD: If Skipworth is selected will sub on 4 Hahn

Whats ur thoughts..I think my rucks and Mid r pretty stable while my backs are ok and mt FWd needs so work

Also critisize and if u do list ways to change that.

Oxym0ron

I know you are waiting for the rest to come back and I guess if you've waited this long then another week or 3 would not hurt because the damage has already been done

On the other hand - I'd cash in someone like a Hahn which gives you plenty of option for an upgrade this round and next round

Tuck for a Geelong midfielder is the obvious choice.

footycool

hibbo

Mids and Forwards are very weak. Especailly your midfield, too much cash sitting on your bench there- get rid of Burgoyne for a premium because u defs need another one in there. Mitch Hahn, Davey and Motlop should not be in your team come rd 22, so look to get rid of them sooner rather then later.

You must struggle for captain options? When upgrading the above players try and get players that are worthy captain options as well...

BTW how many trades u got left?

footycool

11 hibbo.

Also do u think that  i should trade burgoyne for bartel?

hibbo

Bartel is basically a lock-in captain and is exactly the player u need. So yes, that is a good trade. But with only 11 left, I'd only be doing one trade this week...

footycool

that what im thinkin. Only 1 trade and thank god davey wasnt suspened. I think he will do well this week in dreamtime game

hibbo

For sure davey might do well this week, but like i said try and get him, Hahn and Motlop upgraded by seasons end.

Hopefully all comes good for u in coming weeks
Good Luck :)

footycool

thnx. will put that on my list,
Also hope your saints win all 22 games this year. I go to alot of there games even know i am a dons man :)

valkorum

Keep your eye on Mundy.  He may be out this week.

Prospector_1

It takes some guts to post the team here. Be ready to take some "robust" criticism. As Caesar said, "Nils desperandum illigitimi carborundum!"

BradStar

haha prospector, i got whopped by comments when i released my team.

footycool

yes, but i figured that i need opinions to have a good DT

BradStar

Good For You, i thought you knew your footy ??? ::) ;D :D ;D 8)

footycool

yeah i do but i dont know all about it. Most of what i post is just an opinion to what i am probably going to do and if some1 comes up with a better choice i take it. :)