Too Many Guns?

Started by sessionboy, March 24, 2011, 01:29:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sessionboy

Hey guys,

Would love some feedback on my team. I am a bit worried about not having many mid range players for upgrades, but I'm hoping on making enough cash from the low priced players I've picked and leaving the guns to do their business. Let me know what you think I should change or if this looks okay.

Backs

GODDARD, GIBBS, GILBERT, GRIMES, R. TARRANT, N LOWER, HIBBERD (STANLEY, DUIGAN, PUOPOLO)

Mids

SWAN, BOYD, MONTAGNA, J. SELWOOD, PENDLEBURY, D. SWALLOW
  (HEPPEL, HARRIS, SMITH)

Rucks

SANDILANDS, COX
  (Z. SMITH, REDDEN)

Forwards

FRANKLIN, S. JOHNSON, N. RIEWOLDT, KNIGHTS, VESZPREMI, KRAKOUER, C. RICHARDSON   (PRESTIA, MATERA, DARLING)

Cash remaining: $43,000

Arky

The structure looks pretty good but when selections come out I think you'll be looking for replacements for Tarrant, Puopolo and Smith (especially Tarrant- even if he gets named in Round 1 due to them giving Grima another week in the VFL to get match fit, he won't last).

I also think Gilbert won't be a gun this year because they're playing him as a tall forward instead of zoning off and collecting cheap mark-kick combos up back.

theswiz

I agree with arky... gilbert has changed positionally.
and again what he said with tarrant. I personally would downgrade one of your midfield premiums to assist you in choosing a stronger back line. Just be careful... vezpremi and knights spend a lot of time injured... rate me?

Mooeyj

are you serious
too many guns wtf...

ENYGMA

Same amount of guns as everyone else. Just because they are in midfield, doesn't mean you will win. Everybody else has already pointed out the flaws in your team, work on them and you should be fine.