May Need Help

Started by cam23, March 23, 2011, 08:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cam23

Defence: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Grimes, Adcock, Otten, Heppell, ( Coad, Duigan, Puopolo)

Midfield: Swan, J Selwood, Simpson, Cotchin, Foley, Swallow, ( Conca, Harris, Atley)

Rucks: Sandilands, Cox ( Smith, Bailey)

Forward: Franklin, Riewoldt, Higgins, Dangerfield, Knights, Petrie, Krakour ( Tapscott, Richardson, Matera)

Can i have cotchin and foley in the same side? Still $127,300 left over

Mr.Craig

You can have them both, don't think it's that wise though. Josh Kennedy is around the same price as Cotchin, you could give him a go. I'd be looking at turning Higgins or Danger into Goodes or Stevie J. Maybe another tweek could be Kade Simpson to A.Swallow?

cam23

I see what you mean, its just hard giving up cotchin because i think hes going to have an awesome year and foley at his price... I have been thinking about upgrading patty to stevie j or sylvia

Mr.Craig

I feel the same way about Palmer and Yarran think they'll do well this year. There's no reason you can't go with your gut, you just have to be prepared to burn a couple of trades if it doesn't work out.

BigRanga

Richmond dont have a bye till rd 11 or 12 cant remember which one, so there isnt much harm in take those 2.

Maybe you could swap conca if you dont too many richmond in your midfield for when they have the bye.

TigerFever

Teams crap, re do the whole thing again, start from scratch.

yorgis

yeah buddy too many mid pricers

cam23

I have traded danger for sylvia, still crap? it looks alright to me

cam23

Ended up with 2028 from week 1 which i thought was alright considering foley and selwood. What are everyones thoughts on Foley after round one?

valkorum

Quote from: cam23 on March 29, 2011, 01:10:41 PM
Ended up with 2028 from week 1 which i thought was alright considering foley and selwood. What are everyones thoughts on Foley after round one?

Trade, Trade, Trade

cam23

Im thinking keep keep keep