Windigo

Bugger. Still worth getting in?

Or it has to Be Duigan to Puo?  :-\

Nails

Quote from: Windigo on May 04, 2011, 07:17:10 PM
Bugger. Still worth getting in?

Or it has to Be Duigan to Puo?  :-\

Duigan to Puo....

Do you not have Stanley/Toy others to downgrade in a week or two? They'll peak nicely for when Jacobs actually does get named.

yorgis

wait a bit for benny he has'nt played for 2 mths and by the time he's on the bubble there will be a whole herd of cows ready for milking. and by the way lobbe came back after a shoulder injury [ not ideal for a ruckman]

plugz19

wait for benny
or even get him now, will have better js than puopolo in such a terrible port adelaide team

Windigo

A lazy 20 odd touches and 7 inside 50's.

Match fitness......He'll be in next week for Port. Might trade this week. I have cover son big deal.

Puo will play this week but fairly dodgy long term IMO....

bundyboy

sounds like SC gold....and hope he is just as good in DT  :)

Windigo

14 kicks and 8 handballs. He had 8 effective kicks out of 14, and 7 effective handballs out of 8. Only 1 tackle but got the ball inside 50, seven times.

bundyboy

i'll take that for both comps from a rookie ...   :)

thatguy

Quote from: bundyboy on May 04, 2011, 10:36:45 PM
i'll take that for both comps from a rookie ...   :)
he will play in the next three weeks.

mark my words  8)

Holz

i dont care if hes not named this week he is in my team, i need a downgrade this week so im going for him, i dont have to play him now the byes are over.

PowerMan

Against the eagles on the weekend he had 28 touches, 23 of them were kicks, also had 8 marks & 3 tackles. quickly worked his DT points out and it added up to roughly 116.

How much more does he have to do Primus?

n4cr123

If this boy is named in port adelaides side i will be tradin him in for Grimes i rekkon...

PowerMan

Quote from: n4cr123 on May 09, 2011, 12:27:55 PM
If this boy is named in port adelaides side i will be tradin him in for Grimes i rekkon...

cash in one of your rookies 1st if you can, Grimes may only be 1 or 2 weeks

n4cr123

Quote from: PowerMan on May 09, 2011, 12:37:05 PM
Quote from: n4cr123 on May 09, 2011, 12:27:55 PM

cash in one of your rookies 1st if you can, Grimes may only be 1 or 2 weeks

yea true jumped the on on that comment its just usually when its grimes involved you just trade him out lol..

Windigo

Worth going Bruce>Jacobs?

Make about $ 200,000

Then upgrade someone in backs to Enright/ Deledio etc?

If Grimes is out for a pro-longed time. May have to go for someone cheaper in the Defence and upgrade Bruce...

All that said, Jacobs must be shoe in this week? Rodan out, this opens the door......Ah, it was already wide open.  ::)