Main Menu

Bootstudder --> Assistant Coach

Started by Prospector_1, May 17, 2009, 01:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

yeah he is. his name is david boreanaz.

couldn't get my own avatar so chose one of the actors.

ossie85

Looks like a picture of 'Angel' from Angel and Buffy :) Booth is chubbier

Justin Bieber

Alex7089

Are you serious that was the same guy? WOW didn't know that, completely changes the way I look at him now... I always thought they looked the same. Also I can help you with your profile pic, just tell me what you want and I will give you a link you can copy straight into the bit where you can put a html code for your pic. Whatever you want I can get it.

ossie85

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 20, 2010, 09:18:15 AM
He was Angel.

I know :) I'm the biggest Buffynerd in existence....

.... have I just lost all fanfooty cred?

Alex7089

Nup ossie you lost it when you listed 'Collingwood' as your supported team, hard to make a comeback from that.

Justin Bieber

either way the answer is yes ;D. jokes.

thanks for offering alex but i can't be bothered. this picture seems good as its gotten alot of discussion out of it.

Alex7089

Yay only 100 posts to go and I'm a coach ;) It's going to feel like forever getting those 100 posts up 99 now :D. Also check my blog I posted again today- sca101.wordpress.com

nas

Hooley Dooley 249 to go. Seesh.  :'(

ossie85

nas

Should stay up all night & wear my fingers out & post from "Dusk to Dawn"

Cheech.  ;D

Justin Bieber

good luck with that naste ;D.

get the work done with all those rate my team threads. that should put you truely into coach ;D

nas

Yeah would do as well as square eyes from looking at the screen.  :'(

Alex7089

mm I'm really tempted to just sit down, get comfy and post till I'm a coach. It feels like I've been trying to get there forever.

Justin Bieber

Congratulations to CFC for making coach. the 4th person to make it. i'll let prospector do the celebration post :D

now the question is who will round up the top 5 ;D. Games on Guys.