Main Menu

Bootstudder --> Assistant Coach

Started by Prospector_1, May 17, 2009, 01:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prospector_1

Thanks to Bradstar, my attention was drawn to the text under my name at the left.

Yes folks, I've graduated to "Assistant Coach". Thrilled to bits of course, but ... I don't know why.

So, is there another classification after Bootstudder and Assistant Coach? What do you have to do to get there?

m0nty?

BradStar

Prospector_1

In case it has to do with post numbers, here's my stats...

Total Posts: 626 posts
Total Topics Started: 18 topics
Number of Polls Created: 4 polls
Number of Votes Cast: 101 votes

m0nty

Yes, it's based on post numbers. No, I'm not telling you the future ranks.

Prospector_1

Thanks on behalf of all those interested m0nty. btw, I guess you can tell, I'm totaly addicted to your site, its awesome, well done!

footycool

BradStar

thats because you do worthless posts footycool. ;D

Prospector_1

footycool

BradStar...Im going to post m0nty stars and stats here...u think ipost worthless shower

hibbo

hibbo

I thought I might be close to the assistant coach status, only to see I've done less then 400 posts! And to think I was addicted to this site, footycool & Prospector are almost doubling me in posts, hmmm need to lift my game  ;)

footycool

Quote from: hibbo on June 17, 2009, 08:44:52 AM
I thought I might be close to the assistant coach status, only to see I've done less then 400 posts! And to think I was addicted to this site, footycool & Prospector are almost doubling me in posts, hmmm need to lift my game  ;)

so true...., we all are hibbo

Paddy13

Here are my stats:

Total Posts: 187 posts
Total Topics Started: 21 topics
Number of Polls Created: 9 polls
Number of Votes Cast: 44 votes

Does that mean I have to make like 400 more posts???

GRR...

:'( :-[ :'(

2Fat2Old

41 wait this one 42 posts
you guys are all my idols
gonno write down your identities and put it on the bedroom mirror. when i wake ive got my goal for the day - another aimless post
yeh the fatman lives forever.  :-* ;D
unless i have a heart attack of course  ??? :'(