Main Menu

Bootstudder --> Assistant Coach

Started by Prospector_1, May 17, 2009, 01:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

My old boy has a property on Crows Nest rd in the hills back out of Pt Elliot, was down there 3 weeks ago.
Flying fish cafe? on Horshoe bay does a noice fish & chips!

RiOtChEsS

haha true! ihe may get pizza from me already i deliver to a few places on crowsnest rd this is my place here
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Victor-Harbor-Australia/Victas-Pizza-Express/137279026247?ref=ts

McRooster

That's how I met Priscilla all those years ago, I was the Pizza guy  ;D

Looks like good fare, Mum used to live at Normanville ( overlooking Carrakalinga) + I used to board at Keighton? rocks and then graduated to Waits and Parsons.
On my to do list for sure ! ;)

RiOtChEsS

McRooster

Grommet lid at Keighton. Would go out to the rocks on the left of the bay, jump off and catch the left hander coming in, very lazy, lot's of fun.
Would pick up my cuz at Seacombe High in my '76 Galant wagon on the Friday arvo, cruze down and then have a session in the arvo. Put boards under the car, sleep in the back, wake up at sparrow's fart, listen to surf report and head that way and do a visual. If she was apples then we'd be there for the day and head to the Crown on Sat night and do it all again Sunday til she was time to head back home >:(

Only started stand up at around 19 for a few years,when I met my missus like I said delivering Pizzas and she's from the west coast of Eyre Peninsula.
Couldn't exactly head to Highcliff near Streaky Bay on boogie or Cactus, so had  a steep learning curve. I can go, but I feel safer on a deck - but not for a lOOOOng time!

Maybe not bootstudder to coach but a grommett has to learn somewheres  ;)

roo boys!

roo boys!

Made it to Veteran Coach, celebration time!

Alex7089

...and the newest Veteran Coach is - roo boys!

Congratulations
Jubilations
Much Happiness and Joy
Celebrate Good Times
May The Good Times Keep Rolling On
You Finally Made It
Hip Hip Hoooooooray
May He Keep On Posting
Wait A Go!!!
*chucks confetti*
R&B is THE man

roo boys!

Thanks Alex

don't get any new lines? :(

RiOtChEsS

Alex7089

roo boys!

Alex7089

Tears of joy?\\I am watching Meat Loaf on the tv ;D I would do anything for love.

roo boys!

Alex7089

the next line is but not that :o

So not really anything eh.