Main Menu

Bootstudder --> Assistant Coach

Started by Prospector_1, May 17, 2009, 01:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meister21

1000 plus posts should be Hall Of Famer or Team Of Century

2Fat2Old

Quote from: BradStar on July 04, 2009, 09:17:27 AM
Fat, about 99% of your posts have been jokes and 100% of those jokes are about you and your eating. ;D

Yep. The Fat likes to eat & Jokes stop him from depression. So it's got to be a good thing, Don't you think?  8)

yeahsup

Almost 400 for me. Is it 500 to become assistant coach?

Prospector_1

Sounds a good guess. But please, keep to the footy, or at least a decent joke. I don't mind if you catch me or pass me, just make it something we can all enjoy!

Please, let's keep it to "enjoying our fanfooty", and not "gee, I got another cr*p post in that time".

2Fat2Old

Good luck there yeahsup!  8)

OOps sorry Prospector1
is this a crap post or valuable bonding  ;)
Oh well I'll make it worth while

THE BURGERS ARE BETTER AT HUNGARY JACKS
SUBWAY IS FOR WHIMPS

BradStar

Prospector, this isnt meant to be pointless but, Fat

Cant Beat That Taste
mmmmmmmmmmm

2Fat2Old

hibbo

I'm just wondering where our beloved 'footycool' has gone? I havent seen him around these parts for ages...maybe he packed up and left after he became a coach? If he doesn't post something soon I might start thinking the worst :o

BradStar

hibbo, he got banned, i tried to stick up for him but m0nty wouldnt unbann him, he got banned for spamming but i didnt see any of that, maybe you could message him?

Prospector_1

I was wondering too, but I saw his name about.

Do you know how long Brad*?

hibbo

'footycool' banned, the forum isn't the same without him...after all he does make up for 1/3 of fanfooty's total posts  :P Hmmm, being banned must be killing him!

Prospector_1

Yep, I bet it hurts deep. Worse than Big Bad gettin' done for a soft friendly tap!

2Fat2Old

BBBBBGBB = Big Bad Bussling Barry Bazza Gone Bye Bye

FFFFFFGFF = Famous Fictitious Fanatic Fading Footycool Gone Fallen Forever

RIP  FOOTYCOOL

BradStar

He is banned forever unless someone can get m0nty to unbann hin

yeahsup