Main Menu

Bootstudder --> Assistant Coach

Started by Prospector_1, May 17, 2009, 01:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Congrats Q, a lot of ard work put into those 500 posts, nicely done ;)

Master Q

Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou very much ;D Not going to relax till i get to 1000, need the extra board.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Master Q on March 28, 2010, 01:19:51 AM
Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou very much ;D Not going to relax till i get to 1000, need the extra board.

Congratz. took a while to get assistant coach. will take even longer for coach now that the pre season is over.

Master Q

what? didn't take me that long? i probably got there quicker then you? I only signed up the 1st of March?

Justin Bieber

but 2days and 11hours online ;D

been on for about 4days and 20hours for triple your post count ;D

Master Q

that's because i sometimes leave fanfooty on in the background, and i often leave my computer on.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Master Q on March 28, 2010, 01:48:55 AM
that's because i sometimes leave fanfooty on in the background, and i often leave my computer on.

i do the exact same thing. i go do my normal stuff on other sites with it still logged on.

no excuses Q ;) :P

ossie85

You guys are arguing over who has the least life :)

I'll settle it - we are all equally lifeless :)

Alex7089

How 'bout me, I've been on 8 days and i never leave it on always close the tab when I'm done, same with prossy he's been online for over a month!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 28, 2010, 04:11:49 AM
How 'bout me, I've been on 8 days and i never leave it on always close the tab when I'm done, same with prossy he's been online for over a month!

well maybe ossie was wrong then. there are different levels of lifelessness ;D

Alex7089

Yep prossy been on a lot, at least he loves the place, it's one of my 2 main addictions, my other being caffeine.

nas

Can see a flicker of light in the not too far distance.   >:(

Alex7089

How close are you to the magical coach now naste? Haven't seen you post in a while.

ossie85

Funnily enough the answer is '42'. Hitchhikers ftw.

Alex7089

Looking like 35 from my calculations (I think it said 965) getting very close, you'll be the next coach for sure mate, if you work hard you could even get there today.

Looks like Q or Ossie will follow you.

Where is your post count sitting now ossie?
I assume around 700?