Main Menu

Bootstudder --> Assistant Coach

Started by Prospector_1, May 17, 2009, 01:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

WTH?? I made a post in DT and it counted it, is it counting my posts here as posts??

Master Q

wow, 14 pages of people milking posts ;D Thats just - :'(-

Justin Bieber

this is like the random chat area for guys interested in becoming coaches/assistant coaches.

Alex7089

Master Q we're not milking posts because posts in feedack don't count towards you're overall amount of posts, as i've just found out :-\

Justin Bieber

they do for me ;D

oh wait......NOOOOOOOOOOO ;D

Master Q

Justin Bieber

i did a rough estimate on my posts. made it to the 1225 posts or so without feedback counted.

Alex7089

YAY I made it to coach how exciting! Who do you think will be number 6? My money is on naste he seems determined that one.

Master Q

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 22, 2010, 01:36:10 AM
YAY I made it to coach how exciting! Who do you think will be number 6? My money is on naste he seems determined that one.
Congrats, after naste there is a huge pack, as long as misspies slows down i could be after naste! yay

nas

Justin Bieber

Congratz Alex. Long and hard work to get here.

naste you are ahead of some of the regular posters on here. unless Q pulls one out the bag, you are number 6 hopefully.

nas

Hey alex you owe me a beer. congrats tho mate.

Prospector_1

What a mockery of a farce of comedic irony and satire. You guys, really!

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 22, 2010, 01:49:53 AM
Congratz Alex. Long and hard work to get here.

naste you are ahead of some of the regular posters on here. unless Q pulls one out the bag, you are number 6 hopefully.
That's going to happen :D ;D Hey look naste, a bird! go check it out!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Prospector_1 on March 22, 2010, 03:32:58 AM
What a mockery of a farce of comedic irony and satire. You guys, really!

i read the pages from when you and all the other old regulars posted on here. its just as bad as the stuff now ;D