Main Menu

Bootstudder --> Assistant Coach

Started by Prospector_1, May 17, 2009, 01:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

at least we have guys coming through to replace our retired leaders.

Alex7089

True, very true. I think that Hurley can do very well and now that Knights has announced he'll play forward this year he could be something special.

nas

Master Q

Alex7089

I suppose, he has played in the VFL side for the pre-season so he played full matches against Richmond and Collingwood reserves. Also not like it's an injury holding him back. May take a couple of games though

Alex7089

Only 20 posts to go now  ;D I can hardly wait, will get there today. Watch this space

nas

yeah & if I keep on commentating to your Quotes will push you into that elite site.   :'(

Justin Bieber

Don't be so down naste. its also pushing your post count up as well :D.

Alex7089

Yeah naste you're moving along nicely ;) News Just in Sydney FC beat Victory in a penalty shootout last night.

Master Q

Not really just in, it was last night and i was watching. Victory should of won, because they scored but it was a offside and they all went of celebrating, sydney played on and scored a goal. Cheaters :'(

Justin Bieber

i missed it. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. heard about vargas's offside. Cheaters is right Q.
damn 1000 word essay :'(

muscat choked. for the man who doesn't miss penalties, this year was not his year.

Alex7089

Muskat missed the first penalty as far as I know, disappointing... Sydney are cheaters...

Justin Bieber

before this season i don't think he's missed a penalty in the A league. might be wrong but he was old reliable on the spot.

Alex7089

I'm stuck, I've made like 5 posts and I'm still on 986???

Justin Bieber

;D ;D ;D

when you are ready, it will come to you ;D