Main Menu

Absence Makes Ya Heart Grow Fonder!

Started by 8-6 Suited, March 22, 2011, 11:37:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

roo boys!

BratPack

nas

Good luck Shags with the bgaby & the move. Spasmodic replies to some sites as in Hong Kong &having trouble with internet so feel the pain re that as well.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BratPack on March 23, 2011, 10:00:00 AM
Wait...Who's he again?  :P
Haha ;D. He's taking a break not coming back in this thread :P.

Good luck with the soon-to-be new-born :). Hope the transition to the new home is all well and best wishes for the future.

Hawka

good enof excuse shaggy :)
im moving states nxt week :(

DazBurg

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on March 22, 2011, 11:47:37 PM
I move regularly but have never lived in a house like this one. Its awesome. Bay view and all.

Always stayed true to myr oots and lived in mediocrity but I have the money, why not spend some of it on myself for once. :D So I did and it has been an absolute pain in the flowering ass lol

good to see Shaggy and congrats mate your a legen......wait for it....dary bloke
and like i  told u when u wanted to buy me membership for FTP SPOIL yourself
i'm so glad tyo see that happening and for god's sake come back soon place won't be the same without u ;)

roo boys!

Quote from: DazBurg on March 23, 2011, 10:16:17 PM
Quote from: 8-6 Suited on March 22, 2011, 11:47:37 PM
I move regularly but have never lived in a house like this one. Its awesome. Bay view and all.

Always stayed true to myr oots and lived in mediocrity but I have the money, why not spend some of it on myself for once. :D So I did and it has been an absolute pain in the flowering ass lol

good to see Shaggy and congrats mate your a legen......wait for it....dary bloke
and like i  told u when u wanted to buy me membership for FTP SPOIL yourself
i'm so glad tyo see that happening and for god's sake come back soon place won't be the same without u ;)
+1 I agree with all of that.