Done & Dusted (With Polish)

Started by Windigo, March 22, 2011, 05:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Backs Goddard, Gibbs, Bruce, Symes, Grimes, Heppell & Stanley (Lower, Duigan & Coad)

Mids Swan, Boyd, A.Swallow, Boak, Harris & Prestia (Hibberd, Bewick & Pittard)

Rucks Sandilands & Cox (Smith & Derickx)

Fwds Franklin, Sylvia, S.Johnson, N.Riewoldt, Higgins, Krakouer & Richardson (Matera, McKernan & Michie)
;)

Tittan99

too many uniques for my liking but might pay off... are you sure derickx will get a game, see if you can fit in baily

Mish

looks like a pretty solid team to me.

Windigo

Quotetoo many uniques for my liking

Uniques. As in their bad players??

Under-selected players is what I like to call 'em. Boak & A.Swallow are guns and look for a big season.

Symes is my Ultra-Smokey.  ;)

Agreed, will try to get Bailey.

Spite

If boak and symes fire, this is the team to beat.

yorgis

which player is unique? symes? nah very good side indeed

Tittan99

Quote from: Windigo on March 22, 2011, 07:31:55 PM
Quotetoo many uniques for my liking

Uniques. As in their bad players??

Under-selected players is what I like to call 'em. Boak & A.Swallow are guns and look for a big season.

Symes is my Ultra-Smokey.  ;)

Agreed, will try to get Bailey.

i dont mean that they are bad players i mean that they are underselected players... not indervidualy but as a collection, you dont see many teams with boak, swallow, bruce, symes all in the same teams, teams tend to go for players that have prooven to be week in week out 100+ if you are going to pay 400k but what i am saying is that if your players do have the off game it might be harder to pull back towards the crowd (if you are going for the car) if you have so many unselected players. but then again if all of your unselcted players pull off amazing scores then you will be way ahead of the curve it is just up to you

Windigo

Thanks for the comments fellas.  ;D

I think everything hangs on whether Symes can fire in 2011 & not get injured.

duffman

gr8 team windigo, glad ya stuck with boak  i did as well think he will be really good this year :)

Windigo

I'm looking for a good ranking with my slightly.....What's the word?

"Left field." As in not the perceived "normal" team.  ;)

Spite

How much cash left over? I'd like to know how this team scores over the first couple of weeks. Do you think you could PM me this teams score over the first 3 or so weeks? Thanks :)

Windigo

QuoteI'd like to know how this team scores over the first couple of weeks. Do you think you could PM me this teams score over the first 3 or so weeks? Thanks :)

Sure thing. But why?

P.S: Swapped Pittard to Irons.

Now have $ 16,500 left in the bank.

Tittan99

Use it to get in Baily becasue Derickx didnt get named

Windigo

QuoteUse it to get in Baily becasue Derickx didnt get named

I have Bailey already.

Still have $ 16,500.  8)

Tittan99

who did you go with instead of symes?