How dumb are you?

Started by cortez, March 21, 2011, 12:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cortez

Is it that hard to put anything to do with players and trades in that certain forum? It's pretty easy. If you are asking about a player put it in there or if you are asking about a trade put it there. Rate my team. If you want your team rated put it there. Pretty easy ey? And also if you have a strategy you wanna talk about, thats right put it in the forum that says supercoach strategies. Stop filling up this one with stuff that isn't meant to be on here and stop putting the wrong things in the wrong forums. c'mon It's not that hard, you can't be that dumb!

tferrier18

bowyanger

scotty_222

cortez

tferrier18

It is fair enough.

That and spelling player's names should be enforced lol! It's so incredibly frustrating seeing people writing mzungo & happel etc.

Even the guy that writes for SC Gold spelt hibberd as hipperd.

Seriously, it's not that hard...learn a players name before you type it.

Swallow12

meow meow

Quote from: Swallow12 on March 21, 2011, 01:02:28 PM
Reiwoldt anyone?

I'd have to get rid of Trengrove to be able to afford him. I want Hargraves when he comes back.

cortez

Are you talking about nick reiwoldt or jack riewoldt?

lado

Is there a section for nerds who want to sook about spelling and posts in the right spot??? :-\

tferrier18

how hard is it to spell someone's name properly? Seeing people spell heppell has happell is like meeting someone that says "youse"...

Alex7089

That has always annoyed me Tferrier o.O
How hard is it to type 'Dyson Heppell' instead of 'Happel' or however they spell it. Makes the forum look much cleaner and easier to navigate ;)

Cruiseon

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 24, 2011, 11:19:02 AM
That has always annoyed me Tferrier o.O
How hard is it to type 'Dyson Heppell' instead of 'Happel' or however they spell it. Makes the forum look much cleaner and easier to navigate ;)

Couldn't agree more. Invest the extra 2 minutes to check, it just keeps everything a more premium (as McRooster would say).

bowyanger

Quote from: Sharker18 on March 24, 2011, 01:08:18 PM
Quote from: tferrier18 on March 24, 2011, 01:49:45 AM
how hard is it to spell someone's name properly? Seeing people spell heppell has happell is like meeting someone that says "youse"...

What do you mean when you say 'Seeing people spell heppell has happell is like meeting someone that says "youse"'? Mate if you are going to bag people on their grammer make sure you get your's right first

Mate your a superstar....grammer???????
How embarressment....are you ejabimicated much?
Seriously made my day of hangedoverness much more pleasant!!

tferrier18

It was a typo you jerk. Put two and two together and realise I was meant to type "as".