Main Menu

Tippett ruled out of rnd 1 clash!

Started by PowerMan, March 21, 2011, 12:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerMan

just heard on the radio here in adelaide that Tippett has been ruled out of the Game against Hawthorn.

http://www.afc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/4417/newsid/109614/default.aspx

CrowsFan

That's a shame, but Walker has been on fire in the pre season so he should do alright.
My only concern from a fantasy point of view is now McKernan is basically guaranteed to play first round, but then when Tippett comes back he may get dropped and so only play 1 game early with everyone jumping on him...
Also didn't see them mention Martin for the other injuries. Anyone know how he went on the weekend in the SANFL?

PowerMan

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 21, 2011, 12:46:16 PM
That's a shame, but Walker has been on fire in the pre season so he should do alright.
My only concern from a fantasy point of view is now McKernan is basically guaranteed to play first round, but then when Tippett comes back he may get dropped and so only play 1 game early with everyone jumping on him...
Also didn't see them mention Martin for the other injuries. Anyone know how he went on the weekend in the SANFL?

It almost smells like a Relton Roberts case! ;D

DG

McKernan will prob drop out for Tippett for round 3, still think McKernan will play 8-10 games this year though, they will experiment with 3 talls at some point, if it works, then he could play more.

DG

Quote from: DG on March 23, 2011, 12:00:50 PM
McKernan will prob drop out for Tippett for round 3, still think McKernan will play 8-10 games this year though, they will experiment with 3 talls at some point, if it works, then he could play more.

Well looks like i was wrong, McKernan should keep his spot and Tippett will come back in for one of the injuries. Be interesting to see how the side looks then.

McRooster

Tippett today again did not train, throwing further doubt over his return in rnd3  >:(