Live Supercoach scores are here.

Started by Big Lance, March 21, 2011, 08:25:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Lance

scotty_222

Cruiseon

Thank the good Lord, Allah, Buddah or whoever else may be in charge.

Live Supercoach scores finally is a very very good thing. That said I'm sure they will be indicative only and subject to strange fluctuations especially during the last quarer.

ossie85

Ah! That's a body-blow to Dream Team.

Though I wouldn't celebrate too early. They'll probably only release it qtr by qtr

Nuffman

play by play SC scores would be bad... Change to often.. Quarter by quarter wouldn't be too bad.

I'm more interested in the live stats

bindas123

huh ?? Qtr by Qtr has always been available on heraldsun

Big Lance

Quote from: scotty_222 on March 21, 2011, 09:31:51 AM
i cant find them
UMM footy starts thursday.

tferrier18

Quote from: Nuffman on March 21, 2011, 11:28:39 AM
play by play SC scores would be bad... Change to often.. Quarter by quarter wouldn't be too bad.

I'm more interested in the live stats

They'd change too often? It's live play where players score every second...of course they're going to change.

Live scoring is awesome, now we won't have to wait that 5-10 after each quarter for the HUN to update the scores....which they sometimes don't do anyway.

tferrier18

Quote from: Big Lance on March 21, 2011, 12:12:23 PM
Quote from: scotty_222 on March 21, 2011, 09:31:51 AM
i cant find them
UMM footy starts thursday.

Surely he can't be that stupid...I think he's talking about the quote that says live scores are coming in.

scotty_222

i am pretty stupid.. miss read the question..
just keen to get the sc nab challenge scores
my bad

CuStArDaRm

Quote from: scotty_222 on March 21, 2011, 12:54:30 PM
i am pretty stupid.. miss read the question..
just keen to get the sc nab challenge scores
my bad
me too were the bloody hell are they? That video said they would be out today, hurry up you bas.tards! ;)
The wone thing DT sh!ts all over SC is Organisation I mean Dt scores every week SC cant even get a comprehensive list going 4 days before f.ucking kick off!......ball up....centre bounce! whatever!

ossie85

In fairness, its much easier to count DT stats than SC stats :)

But yes, no doubt they could have had them released mere hours after a match. Not really sure why they're not though.

CuStArDaRm

Quote from: ossie85 on March 21, 2011, 01:48:39 PM

In fairness, its much easier to count DT stats than SC stats :)

But yes, no doubt they could have had them released mere hours after a match. Not really sure why they're not though.
Exactly!
its a mystery, you would think they would know by now the revenue they can accumlate with updating things more often thus people would look at their teams more often.

Nuffman

Quote from: tferrier18 on March 21, 2011, 12:50:23 PM
They'd change too often? It's live play where players score every second...of course they're going to change.

Live scoring is awesome, now we won't have to wait that 5-10 after each quarter for the HUN to update the scores....which they sometimes don't do anyway.

SC would be going up and down constantly on the one player as SC is constantly standardised. not up and up liek you think.

Example: Player A has a 3 min purple patch in the 3rd quarter, SC skyrockets due to his presence. End of quarter his SC drop by about 40points due to that having very little effect on the overall quarter. Happens all the time.

that's why when someone goes off injured in say the 1st, 2nd of 3rd qtr their score is often lower at the end of the game than what is was when they went off with the injury

bomberboy0618

meh idc if the scores fluctuate, LIVE FREAKING SC SCORES!
OMG!!!