India Giant's cup awards (player of the round and most valuable club)

Started by DazBurg, March 19, 2011, 10:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch74

Quote from: Barlow 21 on March 20, 2011, 03:03:54 PM
I am the same as you CF. I have been out-rated in all but one game and still won 3/5. I changed my ratings from 140k to 177k. +37k
I believe I should have been nominated along with CF.
:'( :'( I have a hanky for you both *jokes*

CrowsFan

Thanks for the hanky fletch :)
Don't really care that much about it, boomz did apparently pull indian youths for the little masters thing, and I didn't really talk much on there, but then again no one from my team did haha.
Well done boomz on getting nominated :)

Boomz

I have to say I was really surprised as I did pretty much nothing :-\ our team was pretty crap though tbh no one seemed to be bothered... They didn't bother to get it right either coz when they bidded for me I didn't rate 171k... U did deserve it over me but I think they just nominated whoever they felt like...

DazBurg

Winners announced

BP won the PoTR with Freedom Mabothe

and i won Most Valuable club award

close one R&B and i'm a little disappointed it wasn't a draw or even u beating me for i think u thoroughly deserved it mate

roo boys!

Well done Daz, deserving winner. You did a great job this tournament. Well done!

DazBurg

Quote from: roo boys! on March 21, 2011, 09:38:26 PM
Well done Daz, deserving winner. You did a great job this tournament. Well done!

still feel as though it's a hollow victory i mean come on u were undefeated even in the final!!!

MajorLazer

Quote from: DazBurg on March 21, 2011, 09:41:44 PM

still feel as though it's a hollow victory i mean come on u were undefeated even in the final!!!
Sorry Daz. ;)

Congrats though.

Bad luck RB.

DazBurg

Quote from: MajorLazer on March 21, 2011, 10:03:04 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on March 21, 2011, 09:41:44 PM

Sorry Daz. ;)

Congrats though.

Bad luck RB.

thanks ML

Alex7089

Well done Daz ;) I'm sure you got most valuable because they would have picked you up cheap then your huge rating jump made you a great pick ;)

Mabothe the overrated little.... :P

DazBurg

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 21, 2011, 10:27:26 PM
Well done Daz ;) I'm sure you got most valuable because they would have picked you up cheap then your huge rating jump made you a great pick ;)

well that is true i know in my team for example when i was first bidded for which Dbest my captain did bid for me not just allocated i was the worst at 125K hilly was next best and round then he was getting 150K...so i was a massive weak link till i hit the TM and got Crook,Vidur and Llango  ;)

Alex7089

Yep ;)
So you were good value
R&B was a star, no doubt but you got what you paid for with ratings ;)

DazBurg

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 21, 2011, 10:44:27 PM
Yep ;)
So you were good value
R&B was a star, no doubt but you got what you paid for with ratings ;)

thanks Ax
i'm very humbled by it i can tell u that

BratPack

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 21, 2011, 10:27:26 PM

Even I agree Mabothe probably didn't deserve player of the tournament considering who he was up against.  :P

Alex7089

Or that he somehow pulled off a fluke performance...He is nothing :P