NBA All Time Draft Voting

Started by Maca24, March 18, 2011, 03:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

So ur not posting this one?
If so then thats a major copout.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Andrew3737 on March 21, 2011, 09:47:45 PM
Actually, I will do it for the draft that we are currently doing. Seeming we have already started this here.
Sounds alright. I'm unbiased so I've stayed out of these wars as the point of these drafts were for fun.....

Don't forget to not tell them your team as not for them to be biased ;). But it'll be interesting seeing fanatics discuss the teams and how they decide.

CrowsFan

Well I know basically next to nothing about basketball so just voted for the team that I actually knew that the players were really good ;)

Andrew3737

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Andrew3737 on March 22, 2011, 11:00:38 AM
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/46/sporting-events/all-time-nba-team-poll-1003275/index4.html
cheers for doing that, its good to read some others opinions... voting seems a little more lopsided than the comments but worthwhile doing it so thanks for putting the time in to knock that out Andrew :)

Andrew3737

Team 1 is just way too good.

Winner winner me thinks

Gratz

CrowsFan

Wow team 1 killed that vote! :o :o
Interesting to read how they value the teams though :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 22, 2011, 12:50:54 PM
Wow team 1 killed that vote! :o :o
It was. They looked into how the team would actually go well together..... Guess not having Wilt+Shaq starting hurt Shaggy a bit!

Andrew3737

It would a bit though seemig he won't have a post defender. Wilt b shaq I guess r fie but they rnt elite won't be able to stop some of the elite bigs.

RiOtChEsS

roo boys!

Looks like Team 1 is the bomb! :o

Alex7089

Team 6 for me :ninja
Team 1 is also good.

j959

Quote from: Marcz on March 22, 2011, 11:57:15 AM
Quote from: Andrew3737 on March 22, 2011, 11:00:38 AM
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/46/sporting-events/all-time-nba-team-poll-1003275/index4.html
cheers for doing that, its good to read some others opinions... voting seems a little more lopsided than the comments but worthwhile doing it so thanks for putting the time in to knock that out Andrew :)
at least my team got one vote on that forum compared to none here ...   :'(    ;)