Main Menu

NBA All Time Draft Voting

Started by Maca24, March 18, 2011, 03:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

Yeah for sure you can. Modern Era players vs an All Time great team? Yeah I think I know which team is better Andrew, but thanks for participating in this draft and well done for not getting a single vote on your 10x better team.

Andrew3737

You know I can show you brah. But of course, you will dismiss it as always.

I'm done. You live, breath basketball but don't even understand how the game is judged, good job brah.

but yeah BASKETBALL IS ABOUT OPINION. DONT HAVE A SINGLE ELITE DEFENDER IN THE PAINT ON MY TEAM BUT ITS BETTER THEN YOURS.

Whatever, I'm done. Keep living your fantasy world where in basketball, stats aren't right and its not a game purely based on stats.

8-6 Suited

The tribe has spoken, it's time for you to get over it.

bomberboy0618

shaggy just coz u stopped fighting with cookie... :P
andrew if i went around trying to change peoples opinion then its not their opinion anymore but one u have moulded to reflect ur own personal interests.

Maca24

Quote from: Andrew3737 on March 21, 2011, 01:28:07 AM
Cool.

I mean, I can obviously show you why my team is 10x better then yours, but I why would I do that, for it just to be dismissed as nothing?
obviously its not if you got 0 votes lol

roo boys!

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on March 21, 2011, 01:25:28 AM
Since you like stats...

Team 3    0 (0%)

Great team mate... Great team.
Snap! ;D

Andrew3737

As I said, I'm over it. But if you wanted "true" results, you would find an external NBA forum to post this in, not a sub-forum based on a different sport, where NBA isn't everyones la chose.

Maca24

screw other forums. Fanfooty is the place to be.
also, if you want "true results" then why are you here?  ???

bomberboy0618

ok go post it in another forum andrew. Or are u all talk?

Andrew3737

As most of you would know, I am not all talk. If you actually want me to, I can. I'm a member of the biggest NBA thread on the net, but I'd rather it be a neutral one if you want, but I don't mind.

bomberboy0618

just put 3 in a random generator and pick it that way.

Andrew3737

There were 3 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

TZ
Inside Hoops
NBA dimensions
Timestamp: 2011-03-21 08:48:51 UTC

bomberboy0618

which one are u a part of?
go tz.

Andrew3737

I am apart of TZ and NBA dimensions.

PM'ing a mod now.

Will post the thread here if it gets accepted.

Btw, I think team 1 wins this.

Andrew3737

Actually, I will do it for the draft that we are currently doing. Seeming we have already started this here.