Main Menu

Fan Footy Youth League

Started by CrowsFan, March 16, 2011, 05:42:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Yeah it should be fletch :)
Everyone rating around the 75-85k mark I think so will be close  ;)

Justin Bieber

Just a tad over 87k last night with literally only 3 Bowlers playing! (Other two bowling were Ave/Ord and Ord/Rea). Only losing a Keeper to the Seniors more than likely and have his replacement ready to go as 2 of my 16 y.o's have been playing past few weeks in anticipation for a new season 8).

CrowsFan

Well looks like you're the early favourite at the moment then HP ;)

Justin Bieber

Haha. Well I did go undefeated in my league this season.....

But after next season, Have to rebuild but already have a few 16 y.o's in who can do decent jobs.

roo boys!

If I was in I could give some competition ;)

Nah, I couldn't. He'd smash me, I have terrible batting depth. I have 5 who can bat, including my keeper and AR, so 6 and 7 are terrible batsmen I need to replace eventually.

cookie311993

i would join although youth isnt any focus atm

Cicjose

I just want something to do. The miami heat game just finished Lebron destroying the hawks 43 points and didnt play the last qtr

i have a total of 12 youths

Fletch74

When does the fixture get done for this CF?

CrowsFan

That's a good question fletch. I think this thursday as matches start next thursday

CrowsFan

The fixtures have been created!!  :D

Round 1 fixtures are:
The Brat Pack v Hillly's Heroics
DazBurg's Greatness v Hawka C.C
Fletch's No Balls v Cicjose
John Howard's Coathangers v Hello
chrisuzz v The Matchbox Matadors

Unfortunately I had no choice when the games were started time wise so they all are at 8pm our time. Would have preferred a little earlier...

Fletch74

BratPack

I think that's it. If I recall right the FF Cup was created before the move to Scotland

Cicjose

chrisuzz

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/competitiondetails.htm?competitionId=2127

well all those interested in youth ive noticed this 8) thought u guys might want to enter :)

CrowsFan

Most of us can't enter cos of GC :(