tony73

Adcock, , chornes, gilbert, goddard, hodge, hill,petrenko
(Houlihan, hurley)

Bartell, judd, swan, J selwood, gibbs, rich
(otten, Danger)

Kruezer, Tippet (white, jacobs)

Pav, buddy, porp, lids, higgins, ziebell Macaffer
(Warren, skippy)

Im only averaging just over 2000, $51,000 and 12 trades. Have not lost a game yet but most scores are right with me now or better.

What should I do down back in the next few weeks. I am thinking petrenko to Grimes and maybe an upgrade of Adcock to maybe gilbee. I really want to hold hodge and houli.

I want to hold trades but I want to get my scores above 2100! Have I got too many rookies on the park?

Watto

It's really just your Rucks - but too late to fix that now

Yeah, Trade Petrenko after this round for Grimes, but hold onto Adcock for a while yet.

Gilbee is being tagged - and so far he hasn't been able to score well with one, so maybe don't get him

Hold Hodge - he's a proven superstar, trade someone else (Houlihan) to cover for him

Good midfield

Forwards - you have some interesting choices - Deledio + Porplezia + Macaffer

You might have to trade Skipworth soon to get money to upgrade others (Porp/Higgins) later

Don't trade this week, next one trade Petrenko for Grimes and maybe Adcock if he's still doing badly

tony73

Thanks watto, I have paid big time with the rucks, you would not believe I have burned 3 trades and its still shower. I made the mistake of taking advice not to spend cash on rucks (my first year)

My forward theory was to take guys that play further out and rack up possesions rather than rely on goal kickers.

Would you recomend the grimes trade if a donut looms with petrenko, hodge,hurley and houli maybe not playing?

tony73

Prospector_1

Watto

If you have 4 O's all in the backline then you need to use 2 trades

Don't worry about that 'oh, you'll need them at the end of the year' crap,

if you don't win games now you might not even make the finals - so trade Houli and Petrenko (if he doesnt play) straight away, there's no point having 0's in their place