Pendles or Swan!!!!

Started by littleblueboy2906, March 13, 2011, 05:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleblueboy2906

they both will score the same wont they? pendles is cheaper gives you cash to get other gun mids (judd, cross, boyd, jelwood, tags)\

so who?

reesbr

Pendles mate. Upgrade to Swan

meow meow

Let's see how Swan goes when he starts trying. People are getting a little carried away with Nab cup rubbish. Dane will average 20 points more than Pendles this year.

Ask yourself this: would you be happy with Swan as captain? Yes. Pendlebury as captain? Err..

Boomz

It's not NAB cup that has me wanting Pendles over Swan it's the fact he has improvement left in him to get to where swan is at if not overtake him... Swan doesn't. & Yes I'd be quite happy with Pendles as captain & it's not only Swan who you would look at as captain every week anyway.

ajjewell

Pendles is more likely to bag a few goals that's why I like him more

ClarksonsArmy

I cant believe people are saying upgrade pendles to Swan

IMO you have them both spend the cash and lock them in perosnally they will ave 230 each week for you - lock and fogret

Pies will win 17 games so plenty of points coming there way!

meow meow

Quote from: ClarksonsArmy on March 13, 2011, 11:00:20 PM
I cant believe people are saying upgrade pendles to Swan

Nobody is saying that. They are saying start with Pendlebury and keep him for the whole year, and bring Swan in later.

Wes Mantooth

swan, simple. both after round 13

sid3bysid3

last two seasons i've had the same tactic and it always works... get swan mid season.

he never sets the world on fire early so wait till his price drops and grab him. lock in pendles from the word go and keep him.

his average should bump up to 115...

diddley

if there was no byes this year, i would go both. but i have decided to stick to my guns and go with swan. i can always get pendles later if i want.

dmac07

Start with both anyway! The best plans will be destroyed by injuries or suspensions in your team through the year. What happens in Swan is on fire around the time of the Pies second pie and he doesnt drop again till round 19-20..? Pendlebury has room to improve up to close to 120 this year imo, but why not lock someone who is a certainty to be in the top 3 scores for the year, missed just one game in 5 years too which helps!

sid3bysid3

valid argument dmac.

i've gone pendles and selwood though.

i dont want to commit early to 2 players from the same team in the same line (mid, fwd etc). if players get suspended, injured and then collingwood have a bye you've got pendles, swan and others out

SIXX66

Ive go both at the moment but my SC focus is 99% league win and by rnd 13 you have had both coll byes (occurring in league match rnds) and 3 rounds before rnd 7 are non league rnds so really you have them for 8 matches or something by the end of their 2nd bye so I think it is a bad move to start with both (I may upgrade after rnd 7 maybe and only cop one bye with both)

only prob.... who to start with????

prob Swan as Pendles will get tagged

j959

Quote from: reesbr on March 13, 2011, 06:08:13 PM
Pendles mate. Upgrade to Swan

i'm doin that for DT but not for SC - Swan all the way = Mr Untaggable.

Pendles may not get a tag every game with such a star-studded Pies line-up (esp in the mids) but i reckon opposition coaches are onto him this year ...

Maca24

I reckon dids will get tagged before pendles.