NBA draft of current players

Started by Hulmie, March 13, 2011, 01:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

j959

Quote from: Maca24 on April 14, 2011, 08:33:21 PM
Yea i didnt take Nash even though he is still a jet. 1-2 years from him.
hopefully, unless a lock-out kills his career and maybe those of Grant Hill and Jason Kidd.  :'(

Parker was a good pick HP - how old is he though?
Diaw is a HP unique - your Phoenix allegience is coming thru ...

Andrew - how old is Turk?? i luv Nash so no critique ...  ;)

j959

ok, it looks like my pick no75 ... back-up SG time.

A close choice between two - so again sticking with the youth policy went with the younger dude, though the other i didn't end up picking at 25yrs old is hardly the elder statesman of this 21yr old who's on the up this season IMO ... (and i'm liking his improved defence at the moment holding Kobe to 8-22 shooting early in March 2011) ...

James Harden

Justin Bieber

Quote from: j959 on April 14, 2011, 10:06:27 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on April 14, 2011, 08:33:21 PM
Yea i didnt take Nash even though he is still a jet. 1-2 years from him.
hopefully, unless a lock-out kills his career and maybe those of Grant Hill and Jason Kidd.  :'(

Parker was a good pick HP - how old is he though?
Diaw is a HP unique - you're Phoenix allegience is coming thru ...

Andrew - how old is Turk?? i luv Nash so no critique ...  ;)
Parker was born in '82 so not as old as everybody thinks ;). Nash is My Fav also not not going to bad mouth him :P.  I love Diaw as he's so versatile and underrated by many. Pheonix did tilt it to his favor considering I have another 4-5 PF's I was tossing up along with him!

Nice pick in Harden. Was top of my SG list after Johnson was gone (Due to age).

Maca24

Diaw is a great team man.
Has 24 hours passed? whos pick now?

Justin Bieber

Another 1 hour and 30 minutes give or take before Shaggy is skipped. But may as well now as I doubt he'll be on alot coming days due to his recent child.

Hulmie, Pothead, Marcz and then Maca's double after Shaggy is skipped.

Maca24

yep rightio. looks like we are waiting on hulmie in both drafts.

Maca24

pothead takes Nick Batum and Jamaal Crawford with his two skipped picks.

Hulmie

Well I choose Carlos Boozer, I'm suprised he is still around he's a very solid player and is a great backup PF.

Justin Bieber

I don't much care for Boozer but he's a steal this low ;).

Batum was one I was tossing up before :). Could grow if given more chance to shine 8).

RiOtChEsS

Boozer doesnt mind scoring and rebounding but i still dont think he knows what defense is ;D

Hulmie

Boozers defence is actually quite good according to that basketball reference site they have him as the 7th best Defensive rating player in the league.

Hulmie

This is my final team anyways.

C. A.Stoudemire
PF. T.Duncan
SF. J.Smith
SG. R.Allen
PG. D.Willliams
Int. A.Bynum
Int. C.Boozer
Int. L.Deng
Int. O.J Mayo
Int. J.Holiday

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Hulmie on April 16, 2011, 02:29:24 AM
Boozers defence is actually quite good according to that basketball reference site they have him as the 7th best Defensive rating player in the league.
;D ;D ;D well that site is on the booze cos a defender he aint...

Hulmie

Lol i no i don't think his defence is that great. But he is by far the best PF left in the draft IMO. (I also think he's better than quite a few PF's who have already been drafted).

Maca24

Are our Rosters 10 players or 12?