6th: DeMarcus Cousins
7th: Kevin Garnett
8th: Kevin Martin
9th:
10th:

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Marcz on April 10, 2011, 10:17:12 AM
skipping Pot>

Wilson Chandler is just entering his prime, he is a growing SF. His offence is there and his defence is getting there. He's starting to be able to get back on defence and get a few blocks while lifting his game further for his point scoring. He'll provide spark off the bench and helps with the dynasty aspect.
Dang it Marcz :P. Always taking my next picks ;D.

Conley was also going to be in one of my next ones -_-.

Andrew3737

Going to go with something like this:

For every win = 1 point
Making the playoffs = 50 points
MVP in your team = 200 points
All other awards( ROTY, DPOTY, SMOTY, COTY, MIPOTY) = 50 points
Each Player in NBA All Teams = 50 points for 1st, 25 points for 2nd, 10 points for 3rd
Every bracket in the playoffs = 50 points more. eg, First 100, 2nd 150, CF 200, Finals 250
Winning Championship = 1000 points

RiOtChEsS

lmao Hp ;D id say sorry but im not haha :P

damn ur team is lookin good Andrew...

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Andrew3737 on April 10, 2011, 12:57:00 PM
Going to go with something like this:

For every win = 1 point
Making the playoffs = 50 points
MVP in your team = 200 points
All other awards( ROTY, DPOTY, SMOTY, COTY, MIPOTY) = 50 points
Each Player in NBA All Teams = 50 points for 1st, 25 points for 2nd, 10 points for 3rd
Every bracket in the playoffs = 50 points more. eg, First 100, 2nd 150, CF 200, Finals 250
Winning Championship = 1000 points
looks good ;) can u plz set my teams playbook to Triangle Offense :P

Maca24

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Marcz on April 10, 2011, 12:58:51 PM
lmao Hp ;D id say sorry but im not haha :P
Dang All Stars :P.

Scoring system looks good.

RiOtChEsS

cheers chaps, i certainly couldve picked some bigger names here or there but unlike the GOAT draft ive actually picked a team based around a brand of basketball i want to play and taken into account roles that compliment each other...

in a triangle offense this team would be lethal, it doesnt matter who u leave open u r going to pay and in the triangle someone always ends up with an open shot... this team would give Tex Winter and Phil Jackson wood ;D

pretty stellar defensively also...

Andrew3737

Going to post an update in Jan and an update in April. Otherwise it will take too long.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Andrew3737 on April 10, 2011, 01:28:23 PM
Going to post an update in Jan and an update in April. Otherwise it will take too long.
yeah dont put urself out to get it done...

see ya getting close to coach too Andrew keep it going :)

Justin Bieber

Sounds alright for the updates. Don't need one after every week as that would just be :o timewise.

My team is designed for offence :P. Might get smashed defensively but ah well :P. Hope the Offensive dynasty works out somehow ;D.

Andrew3737

Done a few teams in the rosters.

So far, this is how 2k11 ranks them.

1. Maca24
2. Andrew3737
3. Pothead
4. Marcz
7. Hulmie

Hulmie

Not to fazed with the rankings on 2k.

This team will be hard to beat not really any sort of weakness.

C.  A.Stoudemire
PF. T.Duncan
SF. J.Smith
SG. R.Allen
PG. D.Williams
Int. A.Bynum
Int
Int. L.Deng
Int
Int. J.Holiday

RiOtChEsS

yeah i gave up doing dynasty on it, it was too easy unless u 'dont try' which offsets 'managing'

even picking last i was smashing it, was just simulating too which in my opinion gives me a bigger chance of losing games...

Andrew3737

I gurantee you, only the Durant, LeBron teams win Championships in on 2k11. Have to be a poor side if you have LeBron and Durant and don't win championships. 2k11 over rates Durant to the max. Never had another team while simulating, other then LBJ or Durant win it.