NBA draft of current players

Started by Hulmie, March 13, 2011, 01:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber

Third time the charm I suppose!

My next pick will finish off my forward department for now.

He is Micheal Beasley. Pick number 2 in the 2008 draft shows the prospect he was regarded in. Never found his groove in Miami and was in the end traded to the Timberwolves to make room. Here he has blossomed into an offensive machine. Him on bench and Griffin on court will be quite a load to handle for years to come.

I think he can play SF as well so I'll likely put him as one of my utilities.

8-6 Suited

Justin Bieber

Haha, settled now :P. My shortlist was all over the place :-[.

Got a write up prepared if anybody is thinking of choosing the players I put up before :P.

Andrew3737

I'll take Kevin Garnett. Guy is still a beast and solidify my chances of winnings rangz in the first 2 years like I should.

Hulmie

Quote from: Andrew3737 on April 07, 2011, 06:25:17 PM
I'll take Kevin Garnett. Guy is still a beast and solidify my chances of winnings rangz in the first 2 years like I should.

You have a double pick Andrew

Andrew3737

I'll take another Kevin, in Keven Martin.

Justin Bieber

My next pick will provide quite the shooting presence off the bench and will be solid for another 2-3 seasons at least (Probably more).

Although this is a dynasty, I rate Joe Johnson as one of the best SG's left in the draft. Having Johnson allows some flexibility if I want Wade to be handling the ball while not losing that offence spark. Johnson has been a very consistent player for many years now and he keeps putting up 20 ppg years while still contributing on the boards and assists (4 boards and around 5 assists).

8-6 Suited

I take my previous pick. Galinari.

RiOtChEsS

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on April 08, 2011, 12:17:03 AM
I take my previous pick. Galinari.
haha ur fully jumping the gun Shag J is up before u...

8-6 Suited

Whatever. It is better that I jump the gun than make you guys wait lol

Hulmie

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 07, 2011, 11:30:40 PM
My next pick will provide quite the shooting presence off the bench and will be solid for another 2-3 seasons at least (Probably more).

Although this is a dynasty, I rate Joe Johnson as one of the best SG's left in the draft. Having Johnson allows some flexibility if I want Wade to be handling the ball while not losing that offence spark. Johnson has been a very consistent player for many years now and he keeps putting up 20 ppg years while still contributing on the boards and assists (4 boards and around 5 assists).

Yeh great pick he's my 1 of my favourite players in the league. He's also the player i would have along side LeBron if i had my choice.

j959

yep, i'm cool with Shaggy taking Galinari (decent pick Shaggs) ...

in sticking with my youth policy for dynasty with pick 60 (instead of 59 - to Shaggy), i'll take ...

JaVale McGee