NBA draft of current players

Started by Hulmie, March 13, 2011, 01:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hulmie

Yeh both are great players who don't get the credit they deserve.

pothead

I think i will go for someone with alot of experirence but still with a good 4 years left in him atleast i will take Dirk Nowitzki

Maca24

Quote from: pothead on March 31, 2011, 11:06:08 PM
I think i will go for someone with alot of experirence but still with a good 4 years left in him atleast i will take Dirk Nowitzki
taken by andrew

RiOtChEsS

the draft almost took off again :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Marcz on April 01, 2011, 12:00:28 AM
the draft almost took off again :P
So close as well!! He couldn't look back after 3 minutes to see Dirk had already gone :'(.

Andrew3737

Lol as if dirk will last this long

RiOtChEsS

im gonna keep this draft moving 24hours is up and il pick a guy who is fundamentally sound in all aspects of his position highly under rated as is his brother...

Marc Gasol is 25 shoots a really high % from the field and is a great defender, he is an even better team player which suits my no ball hogs offense to a tee and we dont miss a beat if Dwight is in foul trouble...

Justin Bieber

He was going to be my next pick :(. Nice pick Marcz.

Maca24

My Current team:
C: Nene
PF: A.Horford
SF: L.James
SG. M.Ellis
PG. R.Westbrook
6th. Z.Randolph
7th. D.Granger

My picks are Zach Randolph and Danny Granger. Both will be coming off the bench.
Randolph is a machine on offense and defense, Ampidextris so he is good on his left and right hands. Gets boards and is 29 so has years left in him. Granger is a point scorer who can replace lebron well.

Justin Bieber

I have been tossing up both for a round or two. Randolph just missed out my last pick! Very nice bench forwards 8).

Maca24

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 02, 2011, 05:02:16 PM
I have been tossing up both for a round or two. Randolph just missed out my last pick! Very nice bench forwards 8).
Thanks HP. yea im a big fan of zach. Reckon his a beast and like watching him play  8)

Andrew3737

RiOtChEsS

Andrea Bargnani 25 yo 7ft shoots high percentages and the 3 well which keeps within my team structure...
Howard and Love
Gasol and Bargnani
inside outside game at the 4 and 5

Maca24

Andrew3737

He may get boards, but he is a primarily a jump shooting PF. Goes in and out of games and if he is on an elite defensive unit, like most PF/C in this draft, he won't be anything special.