NBA draft of current players

Started by Hulmie, March 13, 2011, 01:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

For my SF, it was down to 3 possible players. I think I can nab one of my other choices a bit later in the draft so I'll go Paul Pierce.

Despite age, he's still a consistent and team player. Since getting some help, he is no longer a one-man band and can step back on occasions as not all the work is left for him. In the team I'm puttign together, should do pretty well currently and future with Pierce a great leader. Not a bad defender either so will help the team in that department.

And next picks will be bench players 8).

RiOtChEsS

think he signed a 4 year 61m deal at the start of this season so they think he has some legs yet ;)

Andrew3737

RiOtChEsS

Andrew3737

I'll take G-Force and DeMarcus Cousins

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Andrew3737 on March 30, 2011, 01:37:19 AM
I'll take G-Force and DeMarcus Cousins
Gforce as in Crash? :-\

thought id go a pic in casual attire incase im wrong...

Justin Bieber

Thanks Fellas :D.

That Wallace? So it is. I was thinking about him as well before I went Pierce. Cousins a nice young Centre.

My pick will be up shortly.

Justin Bieber

For my next pick will take the Youngster from Congo, Serge Ibaka.

At only 21, is already one of the best blockers in the League averaging 2.3 despite not starting half of Oklahoma's games. He is a strong defender and adds another element to the team where I've got Griffin for Offence and now Ibaka for defence. He can also rebound and provide some explosiveness off the bench.

Maybe a bit early but I don't mind to sure up my defence for this dynasty.

RiOtChEsS

haha i like how he is blocking ur SF too Hp :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Marcz on March 30, 2011, 02:55:46 PM
haha i like how he is blocking ur SF too Hp :P
Just a friendly team practice there :P.

j959

ok then, with pick 42 i'll take ...

David Lee
- cool, i was able to get the other PF/C that i was tossing up between before ...  ;)

currently i have got:

SF     Carmelo Anthony
PF     David Lee/Paul Millsap - not sure who's on the bench at this stage
C      Joakim Noah
SG     Kobe Bryant
PG     Rajon Rondo

i'm pretty comfortable with that dynasty-wise considering i'm picking from 3rd last.   ;)

RiOtChEsS

definitely not a centre imo tho only 6'9 and not a defenders... well u get the picture :P can score and rebound ;)

Hulmie

Well 24 hours have passed so i shall be picking very shortly.

Hulmie

Well the player i'm choosing is a general all rounder great team player very underated and fits in nicely with my team coming of the bench.
He's only 25 so he still has a long way to go in his career. Luol Deng.

Andrew3737

Was tossing up between Gforce and Deng fwiw.