NBA draft of current players

Started by Hulmie, March 13, 2011, 01:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

I like EG as a young shooting SG.

Roy is an AWESOME player but those injuries are always there :(. Quite exciting to watch though and surely one of the top SG's when he is fit and firing.

Hulmie

Well i am picking the best pure jump shooter in the game. Ray Allen yes he is getting old but simple fact is he is still performing at a high level. He's the best shooter in the game, a very good defender, spreads the floor and is just a perfect fit for my team.

Hulmie

My starting lineup.

C -   A.Stoudemire
PF - T.Duncan
SF - J.Smith
SG - R.Allen
PG - D.Williams

I'm very happy with my starting 5.

Justin Bieber

Allen and Duncan are both still solid but on the aging side ;).

I have to wait for Shaggy and then J for my picks :). Might take a while if both aren't on tonight :P.

Hulmie

Yeh they are getting old but there are plenty of young players left who i'll be able to pick up and they will have seasoned veterans to learn from plus they will be given a couple oof years to develop.

You wont win a championship with just young players  :P

Justin Bieber

Well you could if you pick right :P. Mid 20's (26) downwards could easily win you a Championship if you get the right mix of players.

Maybe a little overstatement there :P.

Andrew3737

Dnt like roy here at all. 2 seasons ago he was the best team player on a playoff team. NOw he is like 6th best on a bubble team.

RiOtChEsS

its all about team chemistry and ball movement which is why its been Lakers Celtics for 3 years now they r collectively the best passing teams bar none, dominant here dominant there helps and gets u regular season wins but when u play the same team 4-7 straight games elite ball movement will break ur entire defense down age has bugger all to do with it... thats my 2 bobs worth anyway ;)

Andrew3737

Maca24

Quote from: Andrew3737 on March 25, 2011, 05:22:27 PM
Dnt like roy here at all. 2 seasons ago he was the best team player on a playoff team. NOw he is like 6th best on a bubble team.
agreed. never gets any minutes he is a walking timebomb on the injury side.

Maca24

Hulmie, can I change my SG? Just realised I have overlooked someone.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Maca24 on March 27, 2011, 09:45:38 AM
if there had been no picks since it would been ok... but means id want my pick again and probably pothead too now we r bagging roy :-\ sorry Maca just my opinion

Maca24

Quote from: Marcz on March 27, 2011, 10:04:42 AM
Quote from: Maca24 on March 27, 2011, 09:45:38 AM
if there had been no picks since it would been ok... but means id want my pick again and probably pothead too now we r bagging roy :-\ sorry Maca just my opinion
fair enough. Id doubt you would want the guy im going to pick though..

RiOtChEsS

no i was after Ellis he was my 1st choice, has chemistry with Curry already...

Maca24

Quote from: Marcz on March 27, 2011, 10:12:00 AM
no i was after Ellis he was my 1st choice, has chemistry with Curry already...
oh... yea ok i wont worry then.