NBA draft of current players

Started by Hulmie, March 13, 2011, 01:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew3737

Maca24

Quote from: Andrew3737 on March 21, 2011, 08:52:47 PM
I like the Noah pick the most.
I was tempted to pick him, but he is so flowering ugly lol. looks like a giant rabbit  :P
Jokes aside, he is a young gun.

Maca24

Andrew3737

Maca24

Andrew3737

Apparently 8-6 doesn;t have the bet for a month, so I guess he is out =\.

Maca24

skip him then guys, and come back to him when he is available. no point waiting :) lets get it goin

RiOtChEsS

the bet? the net? how the flower do u run out right now with SC and DT about to start :'( bad times for shaggy...

i was powered of yesterday when i was out for 24hrs thinking i might miss a pick :P

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on March 22, 2011, 11:37:56 PM

The soccer draft, I am going to have to pull out of guys. I'm sorry but it must be done. I apologize. I just don't want to hold you guys up at all. The NBA draft I will still do because I know who I am targetting, research has been done thus no need to withdraw.

Shags
once his 24 passes skip him but it looks like he will finish the draft...

8-6 Suited

I have net Andrew... On my phone so I just won't be as active as I was.

I pick Channing Frye from the Suns.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on March 23, 2011, 03:05:06 PM
I have net Andrew... On my phone so I just won't be as active as I was.

:o HP will be devo...  didnt see him going this early, structural pick im guessing.

8-6 Suited

Pretty much. Watching gim ATM on one too lol so I took him now instead f next round lol my side is set to be relatively young but I believe it will be a championship worthy team in a few seasons together.

RiOtChEsS

yeah he has a good stroke for a big guy... off topic i saw the Bulls belt the Hawks today and thought gee Al Horford looks small, i didnt realize he was only 6'10 and with Josh Smith 6'9 they really need a bigger body in their team to be taken seriously...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Marcz on March 23, 2011, 03:09:20 PM
:o HP will be devo...  didnt see him going this early, structural pick im guessing.
What's this? He's good for structure I guess but suprised by him going this early as well.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 23, 2011, 08:22:43 PM
Quote from: Marcz on March 23, 2011, 03:09:20 PM
What's this? He's good for structure I guess but suprised by him going this early as well.
dang where r all the lads lately its crunch time for DT and SC thought everyman and his dog would be online :-\

has plenty of potential and not to many blokes 6'11 stroke the 3 so he can stretch the floor when u have a strong inside presence... matchup nightmares pick ur poison...