NBA draft of current players

Started by Hulmie, March 13, 2011, 01:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew3737

Justin Bieber

Quote from: j959 on March 18, 2011, 12:23:55 PM
Quote from: Andrew3737 on March 17, 2011, 05:59:16 PM
Yes that's what I mean.

I say skip its been longer then 24 hours but whatever.
soz, been away from work for training and too tired to log on at home at night.

will wait for HP to take pick 26 then I'll go 22 and 27 at once ...
Thanks J but you could have taken your pick 22 before me incase I took your player!

Pick will be up soon....

Hulmie

There is no way Dirk is or was more dominant than the Mailman. Dirk = No Defence.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Hulmie on March 18, 2011, 03:58:06 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on March 17, 2011, 11:20:43 PM
This guy is a more natural Shooting Guard but isn't half bad at the Point either ;). The reigning Rookie Of The Year, Tyreke Evans. At the age of 21, ages a little more franchise to my team and will rule with Blake and D-Wade for seasons to come. He's an all round player who can score, rebound, assist and steal. If I can quote this from Wikipedia (quick reference): "He also became the fourth NBA player in history to ever average at least 20 points, 5 rebounds and 5 assists in his rookie year, joining Oscar Robertson (1960), Michael Jordan (1984) and LeBron James (2003)". He's got a bright future so is a good pick to join this up and coming squad.

If you want to look at it Statistically (because that's all that matters  :o) Tyreke Evans is actually worse than players such as Quentin Richardson, Mo Williams, Mike Bibby, Dorrell Wright, Arron Afflalo, Beno Udrich, J.J Redick, George Hill, Louis Williams.
I'm not sure if that's sarcasm or not..... How so if you can explain?

Hulmie

Lol of course it was sarcasm i was just going by what.

http://www.basketball-reference.com this site says.

Justin Bieber

Haha, just feeling really tired today and sleepy so sarcasm meter off quite a bit :P.

Maca24

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 18, 2011, 05:34:05 PM
Haha, just feeling really tired today and sleepy so sarcasm meter off quite a bit :P.
its your pick HP

Justin Bieber

Seeing as I need a good presence in the Paint on Defense and my first choice has been chosen, not many that stand out for me. Seeing as this is the case, may as well go for a player I like who can provide a good inside presence. He is Al Jefferson.

I was tempted to go for a Small Forward but I've got quite a few listed so why no go for Big Al? He has a solid inside game and is a strong player who can muscle over his opponents. He is a little out there sort of pick but I like him as a player.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Maca24 on March 18, 2011, 05:37:49 PM
its your pick HP
I know ::). It was hard finalising my pick in Al as I wasn't completely sold on getting him this early.....

Andrew3737

Lol @ you hulmie.

If you think dirk hasn't been dominant because of no defense, then just pure lol. Its like saying lebron james isn't the best player because he hasn't got a 3pt shot or dwight howard isn't the best defensive player because he has no offense. Your statement makes no sense

Maca24

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 18, 2011, 05:43:03 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on March 18, 2011, 05:37:49 PM
its your pick HP
I know ::). It was hard finalising my pick in Al as I wasn't completely sold on getting him this early.....
chill bro just reminding you ;)

Hulmie

Quote from: Andrew3737 on March 18, 2011, 05:49:45 PM
Lol @ you hulmie.

If you think dirk hasn't been dominant because of no defense, then just pure lol. Its like saying lebron james isn't the best player because he hasn't got a 3pt shot or dwight howard isn't the best defensive player because he has no offense. Your statement makes no sense

Lol at yourself i never said Dirk wasn't dominant.

I just said he wasn't the most dominant because he isn't. eg. Karl Malone

Andrew3737

NO, whaty you said was he isn't the most dominate because he has o defense which is false

Hulmie

Quote from yourself. He hasn't got any defence, but what he does have is a 8ft 6" jump shot that no one can challenge.

Maca24

hulmie got you there. You just got quoted.